Teaches the kids the motion offense, using the part to whole method.
Motion Offense Principles:
1. Anytime you pass from the top position you cut to the small foul line and then screen the opposite wing man.
2. Anytime a wing man passes to the post he cuts the middle and replaces the opposite wing. The point and opposite wing replace accordingly.
3. Anytime the wing man passes to the point, he should screen down on the post, he should screen down for the post man.
4. If the post player passes out from the post, he should screen away.
5. If the post player passes across to the opposite post he should cut to the lane and rebound.
Emphasize waiting for the screener and using the screen properly. Opening up from the screen with the correct footwork is a must.
Cutting, screening, passing, triple threat
This basketball drill is licensed under a Creative Commons License. This drill is from Pål Degerstrøm at www.degerstrom.com/basketball.