View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

sebus
Dave Bliss 4 man flex
April 30, 2007 02:18PM
I know that he obviously now has a horrible reputation, but does anyone remember seeing what his four man flex was? I was thinking that maybe he somehow had one player stay in the post area with the other four running some version of the flex. Does anyone remember anything about this?
gg
Re: Dave Bliss 4 man flex
April 30, 2007 02:21PM
I've seen Mark Few's tape, and he had a set where he always kept the big man inside. Instead of the man making the flex cut, the man would hit the big man and he would flash and basically make the cut instead of the baseline man. Make sense? But, I don't know if this is the game thing Bliss would do.
ShaneWells550
Re: Dave Bliss 4 man flex
April 30, 2007 10:31PM
The 4 man flex is a back screen being set for the weakside wing by the post. it is more of a 45 degree cut from the wing down the middle of the lane. It is much harder to guard and in my opinion a better offense than flex. it is called 4 man flex because you can put a poor player in the corner and just run the wing flex cut with 4 players. however if the wing and corner interchange which is very easy to do all 5 players are involved. Just like the regular flex there is a screen for the screener action but its more at the elbow area than low block. this offense reminds me of a lot of the carolina b stuff roy williams runs.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 14?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com