View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

barty76
Jim Waite high low manual
August 07, 2007 06:02PM
Has anybody ordered this from his website. I ordered 14 days ago, haven;t received anything. I have emailed him several times and have not received a reply yet.
Jeff Bell
Re: Jim Waite high low manual
August 19, 2007 09:10PM
I also ordered this manuel through his website 2 plus weeks ago and I have yet to get it. I also emailed him 3 times and he has yet to respond. I hope there is a good explanation for all of this because he is losing credibility!
barty77
August 20, 2007 08:39AM
Jeff, I did finally receive mine. He sent me an email stating that he was having trouble with his paypal account. He also sent his video on the offense that usually sells for around 20 dollars. It took a while, but I did finally get it. I do beleive he was genuine and there is in fact a problem with his paypal, I know it has happened to other people.
CoachBell
August 20, 2007 03:41PM
I also received an email form him today stating the same thing! He is also sending me the DVD!! I am glad he is doing this. That is a great thing to do and I appreciated him doing that.
barty88
August 20, 2007 05:11PM
Good!, make me feel bad for posting this. So, anybody else that reads this and has ordered the manual, he seems to be having trouble with his paypal account, so be patient.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 19?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com