View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Anonymous
zone offense
June 11, 2006 06:29AM
IF anyone has seen these video's please comment on them. Which one is better?

The Ultimate package for zone offense: Kermit Davis

THe "X" zone offense: Tony Barone
Anonymous
zone offense
June 13, 2006 09:40AM
The Ultimate Package for Zone Offense is great. Coach Davis provides excellent information on zone offense versus ANY zone defense (including junk defenses). If I remember right, I believe it's on his court with his players.

I haven't seen Tony Barone's tape, however, I heard it's also good. I heard Hubie Brown speak on this topic, and it sounded like it was impossible to stop if you take the correct reads, spacing, etc. I'm thinking about purchasing the video as well.

Thanks,
Coach
Anonymous
zone offense
June 18, 2006 12:28PM
Coach Davis Zone offense tape is very good. On the court with players and covers all zones. But I did not see anything against junk defenses. Does he run a certain zone offense against junk defenses and I just happened to miss it?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 23?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com