View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

cindy lee
working in China as a basketball coach.
November 13, 2009 07:16PM
Hello everyone.

Looking for a basketball coach with some working experience , better has coach qualification certificate. willing to work in China.

teaching and training only one 14 years old child who is a genius on playing basketball.

Good salary and benefit, good living condition,

E-mail your resume first please if you interesting in this job offer: shanshanjenny_star@yahoo.com
Coach Mitch
Re: working in China as a basketball coach.
November 27, 2009 07:49PM
I have been coaching High School varsity basketball for 25 years and find this offer intriguing. I have some questions: Is it necessary to speak Chinese? Summer job or long term? Please e-mail me at NippyNewman@aol.com. If the job is not a good fit for me then perhaps I could find somebody else who is interested.
angel macedon
January 03, 2010 07:09PM
I am interested in finding out more about this opportunity. I have a strength and conditioning business in the San Francisco Bay Area and am training some of the best talent in the area. My company provides services for Alameda High Lady Hornets, the Berkeley High boy's and the Oakland High Boy's basketball teams. 510 478 7792
PieterHemelaer135
April 07, 2010 06:28AM
Hi,

Im an ex pro european bballplayer with an american college background. I have a my european coaching degree and have been coaching for 8 yrs now.
Contact me!!
hemelaerpieter@msn.com
coach Mike Walker
July 21, 2010 07:51PM
I HAVE BEEN A HEAD COACH IN BASKETBALL COLLEGE AND HS FOR 30 YEARS...I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU AS BEST I CAN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT COACH.MIKEWALKER@COMCAST.NET CHECK MY WEBSITE WWW.POSTYOURT.ORG CAN GET YOUR PLAYERS IN MY ALL STAR GAMES HERE IN INDIANA !!! THE BIRTH PLACE OF BASKETBALL...COACH MIKE WALKERBS,MA
Ashwani
July 25, 2010 05:01AM
I am Ashwani from India having 8 years experiance with professional teams. I am interested to work at there. presently I am Head coach of Border Security Force (Paramilitary force) Bakketball team.
I am having my specific coaching diploma from Asia's largest coaching institute.
mobile:- +91-94177-14793
TEDDY
October 19, 2010 09:51PM
hi am TEDDY OPARAUGO i am a Nigerian and a native of imo state. i am 18 years old i play basketball for Chariot basket ball team playing in the Nigerian premiership......i will like to study and play abroad please if i will like you to get back at me if interested .................hope to read from you soon
Yours sincerely
TEDDY OPARAUGO
Geno Auriemma
July 27, 2011 04:18AM
Email: coachjhoyle13@yahoo.com

Personal Information
Citizenship: British
ACAC
Optional Personal Information
Marital Status: Married

Education:
USA, Florida, Broward Community College
Greece, Athens, 35th male High School

Basketball Education: USA, Florida, Clinton Morris Basketball School

Coaching experience:
Greece:
Greek National League of Teams. Greek License. (1984-1993 / 2004-2009)
Germany:
Deutscher Basketball Bund e. V. / Basketball Verbant Sachen Anhalt e.V. (1993-1997)
England:
England Basketball NBL Conference,
London Basketball Metropolitan League
SESSA College League& Cup
Coaching and Managing the Basketball Academy in Hackney Community College in London, NBL Licence, EBBA. (1997-2004)

I am professionally qualified COACH, TRAINER, with more than thirty years of experience on the preparation of Basketball teams, accomplished in all areas and specializing in COACHING. My valuable experience has been gained in a demanding and challenging work environment where i have developed the following qualities:

: Strong negotiation and communication skills with the teams.
: Controlled, resourceful, performing well under pressure.
: Organized and flexible with extremely productive time Coaching skills.
: The capacity to work on my own initiative or to demonstrate a high level of cooperation
I am available to coach a variety of teams, from Academies to private teams, male or female. For further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Coaching Philosophy: Emphasizes unrelenting and varied defensive intensity to create frequent transition (fast break) offence with fluent frontcourt execution of varied and advanced floor patterns. On younger players the emphasis is on drills and skills, physical education and dealing with the fundamentals of basketball theory.
Character references:
• Twice received the Jack Petchley Leader Award (2001-2002/2002-2003) [www.jackpetcheyfoundation.org.uk]
• Head Coach to Hackney Community College Basketball Academy, London. Honours: SESSA League, Cup & Trophy Winners (Clean Sweep)http://www.tcch.ac.uk/news-events/news/81/hcc-basketball-academy-represents-london/
• Head Coach to Interbasket London. Honours: National Trophy Finalists (2000/1)

I would like to Coach in China.
kareem azeezlanre
September 01, 2011 08:11AM
Kareem, by name i am 16 years from Nigeria i play guard position, i am 5"11 ft 80 kg but i am very quick. I've got good floor vision, i can find my teammates whenever, i can draw defenders and create open shots for my teammates because i like to drive to the basket and can finish around the basket, i also have a good shot, so i can create many different options for me and my teammates.i am really look up to have a coach.…hope to hear from any coach positively if you have any further questions my email is as follows (kareemazeez88@yahoo.com) Thank-you for the opportunity
Curtis A.Young
April 24, 2013 05:15PM
My name is Curtis A. Young and am interested in twaching and coaching basketball in china.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 10?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com