View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

coach54
software for basketball game film
October 26, 2010 07:32PM
In the past I have used hudl.com to view and edit football play and scouting film. I'm coming into basketball season at a different institution and may not be able to purchase a subscription to hudl. Does anyone know of a cheap, relatively comparable alternative? I've used watchgamefilm.com, but it seems to be a little slow and cumbersome. Any ideas? What can you recommend?
Thanks.
CoachT
Re: software for basketball game film
October 29, 2010 02:05PM
We just bought Hudl with our football coach for this year. He really liked it. I have played around with it and am anxious to use it. How did you like it?
Coach 54
October 29, 2010 02:55PM
I really like it. It's fast, easy and pretty intuitive.
Mark Bowden
November 02, 2010 01:15PM
Coach,

CREZ is a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for not only video editing, but statistics, play diagramming and scouting.

I recommend you visit www.crezbasketball.com to download the free 30-day trial and try it out for yourself. There is also have a large selection of short demo videos showing you how to use the product here: www.crezbasketball.com/support.

If you are looking for additional information on CREZ I would be more than happy to help. I can be reached at 519-897-2739.

Thank you.
Coach Ricci
November 17, 2010 02:24PM
Gamefilm360.com works great. Very easy to use, secure and its available to your assistants and players wherever they have internet.
jb85bears
November 28, 2010 02:16PM
www.hoopslab.com is a FREE basketball video sharing and networking site. You can upload full games, rather than just clips.

You just upload the games yourself and set them to public or private. You can share the games with whoever you choose. Also, a great way to promote your players to college coaches.
David Ricci
July 21, 2011 05:19PM
Give Gamefilm360.com a try - 15-Day Free Trial - only $199/Year - unlimited uploads and downloads for coaches and players.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 1?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com