View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

My name is Travis Surridge, I am the developer of iTouchStats Basketball. This is a very easy to use application for keeping detailed basketball statistics for players and teams for all levels on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.

This app is currently being used in 43 states and is rated over 4.75/5 stars in the iTunes app store.

I would like to have teams in all 50 stats using my app, so if you happen to be the coach or the statistician for the team from;
  1. Alaska
  2. Idaho
  3. Louisiana
  4. Mississippi
  5. Montana
  6. Nebraska
  7. South Dakota
email me the team information and I will send you a promo code to use the app for free! (I will give away 1 code per state listed.)

More information on this app, including app video's can be seen at: www.iTouchStats.com

If you have any questions or comments on the app feel free to email me.

Travis
2 More states down (Idaho and Nebraska) 5 to go!

Here is what that app looks like running on the iPad, iPhone (bottom right), and iPod Touch.

This also shows the different Jersey display options for the players for each team.

-> Player Photos
-> A Teams Home Jersey
-> A Teams Away Jersey
iTouchStats Basketball is now being used in 48 out of 50 states! Still need: Montana and South Dakota. Send me an email for a free promo code if you are a coach of a team in one of these states.
iTouchStats Basketball is now being used in 49 of the 50 states. Still need South Dakota!
Will this be made available to Droid? I love the app but have a droid not an Ipad...
Just got this and tested it out this week. So far so good. I had a couple of technical questions and Travis responded back immediately with answers...great service.
The goal is to have an android version by the start of the next season. I am currently in the process of making a football stats app for the iPad/iPhone, but when this is done I will be looking into making both apps run on android devices.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 9?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com