View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

cool smiley smiling bouncing smiley cool smiley

High School & College Coaches,

Are you interested by recruiting very good French, Belgian & Swiss student-athletes (Basketball, Swimming, Tennis, Track & Field, Soccer, etc ..) that can pay full tuition ?

If yes please contact me by skype, phone or email asap.

Looking forward to read or hear you

Yours for better sports around the world.

Fred

PS > Fred BULLOT DIGEST !!

" MY GOAL : To inspire and enable French Student-Athletes to achieve excellence in sport and in life ! "

Founder of Top Training USA a Non-Profit Organization created in 1992 in order to Promote the Best World Class American Sports Camps; as well as to encourage Cultural and Sporting Exchanges in between France & USA !

World class French expert of the American Student-Athlete culture, concept & network !

In the last 30 years I did more than 70 trips (minimum 15 days to 2 months) to the USA and have visited the 300 best world class institutions > NCAA / JuCo / Boarding / Prep Schools & Private High Schools (Harvard, Yale, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Florida, Miami, UNC, Duke, Ravenscroft, St Andrews School, Exeter, Andover, Etc ..).

Former Agent in France of :

Five-Star Basketball Camp, Inc.
Eastern Invitational Basketball Clinic, Inc.
Nick Bollettieri / IMG Academies, Inc.
International Tennis Academy, Inc.
Bucky Dent's Basketball School, Inc.

Presently International Scout / Private Tennis, Basketball, Swimming & Fitness Coach.

Born in Paris, Dec 29th 1958 Ex Semi-Pro Triathlete (# 29 in France in 85), National level Marathon (2h36') & Semi-Marathon (1h09') Runner of the World Famous Racing Club de France, Ex Regional level Swimmer (1'01'' > 100 m freestyle/Club des Nageurs de Paris), Ex Regional level Tennis Player (15/1 > RCF), Ex Regional level Volleyball Player (R2 > La Française AC).

Partly Educated in the USA [4 Years of Primary Shool at Brooktondale Primary School / NY & 2 years @ UCLA].

Fred BULLOT is Since 1992 THE Pioneer in Europe for the Placement of French Student-Athletes in Prep Schools and Universities and # 1 American Colleges & Exposure Camps Expert in Europe !

CONTACT DETAILS >

TEL # 011 33 1 45 35 69 95

E-MAIL : fredbullot@yahoo.com

BLOG : [www.facebook.com]

FACEBOOK : " fredbullot " > [www.facebook.com]

TWITTER : " fredbullot "

Looking forward to read or hear from you asap.

Yours in sport for better basketball & swimming around the world !

Fred BULLOT

[i11.servimg.com]
Fred BULLOT 71
Fred BULLOT > RECRUITING very good FRENCH, SWISS & BELGIAN Student-Athletes !!
July 08, 2011 02:01AM

High School & College Coaches,

Are you interested by recruiting very good French, Belgian & Swiss student-athletes (Basketball, Swimming, Tennis, Track & Field, Soccer, etc ..) that can pay full tuition ?

If yes please contact me by skype, phone or email asap.

Looking forward to read or hear from you asap.

Yours in sport for better Basketball & Swimming around the world.

Fred

April 3, 2006 - Florida Joakim Noah reacts after making his shot against the UCLA Bruins during their championship game at the men’s NCAA Final Four in Indianapolis. Florida won 73-57.

PS > Fred BULLOT DIGEST !!

" MY GOAL : To inspire and enable French Student-Athletes to achieve excellence in sport and in life ! "

Founder of Top Training USA a Non-Profit Organization created in 1992 in order to Promote the Best World Class American Sports Camps; as well as to encourage Cultural and Sporting Exchanges in between France & USA !

World class French expert of the American Student-Athlete culture, concept & network !

In the last 30 years I did more than 80 trips (minimum 15 days to 2 months) to the USA and have visited the 300 best world class institutions > NCAA / JuCo / Boarding / Prep Schools & Private High Schools (Harvard, Yale, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Florida, UNC, Duke, Ravenscroft, St Andrews School, Exeter, Andover, Etc ..).

Former Agent in France of :

Five-Star Basketball Camp, Inc.

Eastern Invitational Basketball Clinic, Inc.

Nick Bollettieri / IMG Academies, Inc.

International Tennis Academy, Inc.

Bucky Dent's Baseball School, Inc.

Presently International Scout / Private Tennis, Basketball, Swimming & Fitness Coach.

Born in Paris, Dec 29th 1958 Ex Semi-Pro Triathlete (# 29 in France in 85), National level Marathon (2h36') & Semi-Marathon (1h09') Runner of the World Famous Racing Club de France, Ex Regional level Swimmer (1'01'' > 100 m freestyle/Club des Nageurs de Paris), Ex Regional level Tennis Player (15/1 > RCF), Ex Regional level Volleyball Player (R2 > La Française AC).

Partly Educated in the USA [4 Years of Primary Shool at Brooktondale Primary School / NY & 2 years @ UCLA].

Fred BULLOT is Since 1992 THE Pioneer in Europe for the Placement of French Student-Athletes in High Schools and Universities and # 1 American Colleges & Exposure Camps Expert in Europe !

Tel # 011 33 1 45 35 69 95

E-mail : fredbullot@yahoo.com

Facebook : " fredbullot " [www.facebook.com]

Blog : [fredbullot.over-blog.com]#

The WORLD GUIDE of Best BASKETBALL VIDEOS by Fred BULLOT ©
[www.plus2sport.com]

The Best PHOTOS ALBUM on World Class SAINT ANDREW'S SCHOOL (Boca Raton, Florida USA) by Fred BULLOT ©
[www.plus2sport.com]

The Best PHOTOS ALBUM on World Famous UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA "Gators" (Gainesville, Florida USA) by Fred BULLOT ©
[www.plus2sport.com]

The NCAA BASKETBALL GLOSSARY of RECRUITING by Fred BULLOT ©
[www.plus2sport.com]

The " Best of " Ryan LOCHTE VIDEOS by Fred BULLOT ©
[www.plus2sport.com]

Fred USA SWIMMING / My SWIMMING FACEBOOK PAGE
[www.facebook.com]

Fred BULLOT / My FACEBOOK PAGE
[www.facebook.com]

My BLOG
[fredbullot.over-blog.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 02:22AM by Fred BULLOT 71.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 25?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com