View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Joe Bailey
Graduate Assistantship
May 09, 2011 03:22PM
I am going into my senior year at Wofford College and am very interested in pursuing a career in coaching college basketball. I realize that the best way to go about this is to get a graduate assistantship and get some experience and move up from there. If anyone has any information or knows of any graduate assistant openings I would appreciate the help.
CoachRB
Re: Graduate Assistantship---I can help!
May 19, 2011 07:52AM
Coach:

If you are an aspiring college basketball coach, I have something you must read!

You will find it inspirational and is encouraging to any coaching wanting to get their foot in the door in college coaching!

I am a former Division I head and assistant coach and now the director of College Coach Now, a mentoring program for aspiring and current college basketball coaches.

I would like to share this information with you and have you take a look at our program,

Read "Shattering the Myth of Becoming a College Basketball Coach"

I'm at rb@coachrb.com

Randy Brown

CoachRB, [coachrb.com]
College Coach Now
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 14?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com