View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Rob Newson
Coaching job in Vietnam
May 28, 2011 09:32PM
Coaches,

I am looking for a basketball coach to help us develop our program in Saigon. See below:

Saigon Sports Academy is looking for a Head Coach for our new basketball program which begins in August 2011, the SSA Storm. This is an Academy program for young players from the ages of 6-18 years with the primary goal of developing a mass of talented players in Saigon that will compete in leagues and tournaments both inside Vietnam and Abroad. Basketball in Vietnam is still in its early stages of development and the level of players is very low. The coach that comes in here must be prepared to work with this kind of player and help us build the game from the ground up.

The successful applicant should be an excellent coach and teacher of the game, enthusiastic, and excited about the opportunity to develop basketball as a leading sport in Vietnam whilst ready for the challenges that presents. The applicant must be willing to spend time off the court helping with the development of community and elite level programs. Our academy deal with both International and Vietnamese students and currently all of our training is conducted in English.

There may also be a possibility of working with our new professional team that is set to join the Asean Basketball League next season under the SSA Banner.

Roles and responsibilities
- Head Coach of on-the-court practices throughout the week (6-18 years)
- Working with the Academy Director to plan and execute training, camps, leagues and other events
- Managing assistant coaches
- Continuous development of our coaching & teaching program
- Promoting and marketing SSA Basketball in the City

Requirements
- Relevant basketball coaching qualifications
- Fluent in English
- Junior coaching experience
- Proficient with use of technological tools for sports administration, organization, and communication
- High energy personality that displays enthusiasm and will get players excited about sports
- Loves working with kids and passion for sport
-
Compensation
Salary ranges from $1250-1800 US depending on experience. The cost of living in Vietnam is very low and with this amount of money you can live very comfortably here.

This is an exciting time for basketball in Vietnam and there is a great opportunity here for somebody with the drive and ambition to gain International experience and work with both developmental and professional players.

To apply please send your CV with a cover letter to Basketball Program Director Rob Newson at: Robert.Newson@SaigonSportsAcademy.com
coachdukedo@gmail.com
Re: Coaching job in Vietnam
August 13, 2011 10:23AM
Please check my website
www.inlandempirescorpions.com

I am a coach of AAU Team, 8 to 16U. The team compete through out USA
Bora DRAGOMIROVIC
Re: Coaching job in Vietnam
February 11, 2013 09:46AM
I'm a basketball coach from Serbia. I am interested to work in your program. Worked from the youngest to the professional teams.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 14?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com