View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

nate.landas
BASKETBALL OFFENSES FORUM
April 04, 2008 09:38PM
Coaches,

This forum is available to discuss offensive play. Discussions may include offense in general, zone offenses, man to man offenses, plays, drills, or other related topics. In attempt to protect your privacy and avoid SPAM, we ask that you refrain from posting any private information. The forum moderator will remove private information, including email addresses, to keep the forum secure. If you would like to share coaching notes, please upload them to the Coaching Notes forum.
Dkeiz11
Re: BASKETBALL OFFENSES FORUM
September 09, 2009 04:14PM
Anyone have 4 out 1 in plays they would like to share? Any drills? If so, could you email them to me at Keizer20@Hotmail.com

Thanks
roelrosales500
November 07, 2009 05:31AM
sir, im from philippines and asking a favor to have some one of your dvd coaching clinics specifically individual training of players.im 32 years old and a novice coach. thanks and more power!
chris petitti
November 19, 2009 04:01AM
My team has 3 very good perimeter players but our post players stink on offense ... does anyone have any recommendations for what type of offense i should run?
Wayne Walters
November 29, 2009 01:23AM
Are your post players just poor back to the basket players, not very athletic or "stink" for some other reason? How is your depth at guard? I have a Five Out look that you can run to feature your three perimeters and hide your posts.

Contact if interested ... swarment@comcast.net
BrianMorris88
July 26, 2010 10:19PM
Look-up Ernie Kents Warrior offense, I am in the same situation with 3 good guards, no post. This offense puts your three guards in scoring position throughout the entire offense. Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!!!
ShaneRicci295
March 20, 2011 08:36PM
I would either do open motion offense to clear the lane and allow your perimeter guys to use their speed, or else you could do a post exchange offense to create movement and attnetion down low which would alos benefit your outside players.
CoryTremaine22
December 14, 2011 04:40PM
I am coaching middle school girls. This is my first experience coaching girls. I have bought into the fact that they need to learn fundamentals over sets and want to use the Open Post offense. Because modified seasons are much shorter in NYS, I planned on keeping it simple for the season and just teach cuts, filling spots, and 1 on 1 fundamentals. As the season progresses, I may implement some screening. Do you guys agree that this would be a productive offense for this group of students ? I'd love to hear others thoughts on this and any opinions anyone would be willing to share.
FunBballCoach
February 16, 2013 12:12PM
Hi Coaches

If you are looking for some introductory offenses, we are currently reviewing a number on our blog.

Regards

Functional Basketball Coaching
Twitter: @funbballcoach

Like Us on Facebook TODAY!
WyattWiggins916
October 17, 2013 05:07PM
Hello Coaches,

I am coaching a group of wonderful 5th and 6th graders. I am having a problem with the team grasping the motion offense. Does anybody have a scaled down version I can incorporate into our playbook? Any suggestion would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Coach Wiggins
wyattlateef@gmail.com
Wiggins Sports Academy
BballCoachThom
Re: 5th and 6th graders coach
October 28, 2013 03:53PM
Championship Productions has several video series for youth.

The AAU Coaching Girls Basketball Series by Sherri Coale
&
The AAU Coaching Boys Basketball Series by Fran Fraschilla

Are two of most popular. Hope this helps!

[www.championshipproductions.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 17?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]