View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

coachj444
Bob Huggins Zone Attack
January 05, 2009 12:35AM
Been lookin for Bob Huggins "Dive and Fill" Zone Attack for a while now and still haven't found anything- anyone know how it works?
Jimbo
Re: Bob Huggins Zone Attack
January 07, 2009 01:09AM
It starts as a 2-1-2. on the g-2-g pass ball side block player goes short corner, high post dives to block and weakside block fills high post, on ball reversal block gose stright across to short corner, high post dives to block and weakside short corner fills high post, offense just repeats from there. G's look to drive
Jimbo
January 07, 2009 11:01AM
coachj144 I see on a defensive thresd you have a 1-4 offense to run against a 1-1-3 I would sure love to hear about it. I will face one Friday
coachj444
January 07, 2009 11:40AM
Send me an e-mail address and I'll send you something tonight
Jimbo
January 07, 2009 12:11PM
WVU_fan
February 11, 2009 10:00PM
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's an animation and video of one of Bob Huggins offenses. The site also another another Huggins play you can find under the offensive playbook tab. Hope this helps
MK12
May 23, 2009 09:30AM
How is Huggins Dive and Fill offense different from the Triple Post zone offense except for starting in a 2-1-2 formation? Looked like the same thing to me with a different name.
ronkusayanagi571
July 28, 2009 05:10PM
Coach,

I have been looking for a good offense vs a 1-3-1. Can you send me info on your zone "o"?

Thanks,

Ron

ronkaren1@gmail.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 1?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com