View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Coach Stewart11
Dribble Drive Offense
December 28, 2009 10:05AM
I wanted to get some feedback on the DDM. If anyone has any notes, dvd's or dvd suggestions, or their own personal experience w/the DDM. I would gladly appreciate your help.
Wayne Walters
Re: Dribble Drive Offense
December 28, 2009 02:54PM
Are your players good enough shooters to demand coverage above the three point arc and do the drive well enough to get by the defender plus finish at the rim.

Wayne Walters
Coach Stewart11
December 28, 2009 03:18PM
Thats the biggest strength of the team. All these kids can go 1 on 1 w/o a problem. On the other hand that also is a weakness because they all want to dominate the ball. The head coach & I do a good job of getting them to pass, but they weren't coached that well last year and they are young so we are implementing things that can teach them as well being competitive .
Wayne Walters
December 28, 2009 03:23PM
If they cannot catch and shoot, opponents will sag and switch on crossing dribblers.
Coach Stewart11
December 28, 2009 04:13PM
Ok..they pretty decent shooters & overall can play basketball, they just need to be more fundamentally sound & learn a system.
Wayne Walters
December 28, 2009 06:11PM
If you leave an e-mail, I can send a Five Out Cutting system that encourages driving behind one, two or three cutters so you can get into the lane and eliminate the need to hit threes.

Wayne Walters

PS. If you prefer Four Out, I can send you Push and Pull Offense which combines R&R and DDM.
Coach Stewart11
December 28, 2009 07:13PM
Thanks a lot. My email is lester.stewartjr83@yahoo.com.
Coach GU
December 29, 2009 05:35AM
Coach Walters, could you please send me the Push Pull combo as well. Thanks
touchdownpt@gmail.com
Coach Stewart11
December 29, 2009 06:52AM
Coach Walters thanks for the info. I'm also interested in the Push and Pull material as well.
Coach Gray
January 10, 2010 09:20AM
Coach Walters,

Can you send me the five out cutting system. My email address is clarksvillestars@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Coach Gray
Coach Terry
March 10, 2010 10:45AM
I would appreciate the 5 out cutting and the Push Pull system if possible.

terrymillirons@yahoo.com
Coach Terry
April 11, 2010 10:02AM
Coach Terry,

Could you please send me the 5 out cutting and the Push Pull system if possible. Thanks,

Rudi
Email: rudi.terstege@gmail.com
mbayer4
April 14, 2010 06:11AM
Coach Walters,
Could you please send me your notes on the 5-out cutting system?

Thanks, Coach Bayer
michaeldbayer@gmail.com
JohnCahill362
April 14, 2010 08:05AM
Coach,

I'd love the Push/Pull stuff as well.

John Cahill
stjcahill@clyde.k12.oh.us

Thanks!
CoachStead
April 14, 2010 11:25AM
Coach Walters,

Please send me the five out cutting info. Thanks.

MStead@access.k12.wv.us
Thom
April 20, 2010 10:44AM
Coach,

We have the best authors on the dribble drive! Best selling is Vance Walberg, he is the creator and innovator of the offense. He gives you all the drills which is what makes his video so special. Fran Fraschilla gives you the Memphis offense and the European dribble drive. Tony Bergeron gives you the Memphis offense at a reduced price. Keno Davis gives you his own spread dribble drive which is very unique. Gerry Petitgoue gives you a great glimpse into the dribble drive for a high school coach and he also gives you zone offense. John Calipari does a fantastic job of teaching you the offense, drills and skill set that your team and individual players will need.

If you ever need anything further please contact me in the office at 800-873-2730.

Thom McDonald
Basketball Coaching Director
Championship Productions, Inc.
BasketballCoach.com
thom.mcdonald@championshipproductions.com
Coachdribbledrive
April 22, 2010 08:56AM
Just to let everyone know I've started up a web site about the dribble drive and how to teach it.

The link is: www.coachdribbledrive.com

There are drills, X's and O's and much more available. I'd love to have discussions going on, and if anyone wants to write articles that would be great.

I've also got a book out on the Dribble Drive, but take a look at the web site to see if you like it!
SteveHooper571
April 30, 2010 02:58PM
Coach,

I'd love the Push/Pull stuff as well.
my email is steve.hooper17@gmail.com,
Thanks, Coach Hooper
Thom
May 12, 2010 04:49PM
Coach,

If I was still coaching I would run the dribble drive or the open post motion offense. We have the best authors that have dealt with these two topics. We have the inventor of the dribble drive, Vance Walberg. If you are a coach that can create your own drills you could purchase any of our dribble drive videos. However if you are not a coach that can create their own coach then the Vance Walberg is the video that you need to get. It is one solid video that has anything you ever want from drills to offense to game footage.

Please feel free to contact me in the office with any additional questions you may have, 800-873-2730.

Thom McDonald
Basketball Coaching Director
Championship Productions, Inc.
BasketballCoach.com
thom.mcdonald@championshipproductions.com
Coachdribbledrive
May 28, 2010 11:19AM
I'd get coach Walbergs videos if I were to coach the Dribble Drive, no matter if I could create my own drills or not. He's got lot's of little points to make, that really make a difference.

I've tried to get the best of Walberg, the best of Calipari and the best of a couple of years of teaching the offense put in my book and my web site coachdribbledrive.com
MikeHelms358
June 10, 2010 06:30PM
Coach, Would you send me a copy of the 5 out cutting offense and the Push/Pull? mhelms80@carolina.rr.com Thanks!!
Larry Dean Jackson
June 12, 2010 07:59PM
If you don't have Coachdribbledrive's book and you are interested in the DDM then you should certainly get it. I'm not sure who Coachdribbledrive is, even after reading his book but that is beside the point, it is an awesome compendium on the DDM.
Coach NRKY
June 13, 2010 01:03AM
Coach Walters,
Please email me the cutters system. I run 5 out and mix screens with cuts, but I could know much more. The longer kids run it, the better they get. Many thanks in advance.

chisimoon@gmail.com
Coach Ash
June 14, 2010 08:33AM
Coach Walters,
Could you send me your 5 Out Cutting Offense with the Push/Pull?
Thank You!

Sashmore19@msn.com
Coachdribbledrive
June 20, 2010 05:16AM
Thanks coach Jackson.

I'm just a coach in Europe. I like to share my stuff, but I'm not looking to get any recognition for it on a personal level, so I've chosen to be anonymous.

Also when I started writing the web site (www.coachdribbledrive.com) and the book it was in pre-season of a very competitive league, and I didn't really want opponents to know what we were running.

Since then I've moved on a little, and I'm in the process of setting up a basketball academy where players practice every school-day all year round, from year 7 to 12. I'm really looking forward to being able to work on DDM-skills year-round, and having so much time to do it!

My goal for the academy is to create great shooters, aggressive drivers, and great defenders. In fact, I think creating great shooters is key to make ANY offense work, but the DDM can't really be run without them.

Caoch Walters, I'd be interested to hear what skills are importent to develop in your system? And how they are developed?

I think one of the main points of the DDM is that it develops players so much. If I wanted to win NOW I would put in a ton of tricky plays, and I'd bask in the glory of wins. However I think developing players long term is the key to make any program great, and the DDM does just that, more than most systems out there.
CoachTw
October 21, 2010 06:27PM
Coach Walters,
Could you send me your 5 Out Cutting Offense with the Push/Pull as well?
Would really appreciate it.
Thanks
LanceLay
October 26, 2010 08:59AM
coach, could you send me the 4 out offense thanks
llay@ccboe.org
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 13?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com