View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

crazycoach
read and react dvd
April 08, 2010 02:33PM
Does anyone have the "read and react dvds"? I am looking to buy the 6 dvd series, thank you...
Thom
Re: read and react dvd
April 08, 2010 03:39PM
Coach,

I have seen the series, it is very similar to the open post and the dribble drive. I would say it is nothing too innovative. I've had a couple of top-25 college coaches look at it and they found nothing revolutionary in the series.

Some of the discs just have meetings with Bill Self, Andy Landers and they don't even use the offense. I think it is just a play on the dribble drive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 09:25PM by Thom.
crazycoach
April 08, 2010 05:00PM
Do you have a copy you would be willing to sell me?
Wayne Walters
April 09, 2010 02:14AM
I don't think you need to spend big bucks on these DVD's.

Wayne Walters
WillUT
April 09, 2010 10:29AM
I agree with Coach Walters. I have some notes I can send you if you leave an e-mail.
crazycoach
April 09, 2010 06:13PM
Any notes on the read and react offense would be much appreciated. Thank you,

Coach Don
crazycoach
April 09, 2010 06:14PM
Steve Pacheco
June 25, 2018 09:50AM
Is there a less expensive and similarly effective video series out there? I have seen the 17 layers and I like them, but the DVDs are no longer for sale. You have to join an on line club for access to them.
August 15, 2018 03:05PM
You can rent all of them at [www.hoopsking.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 7?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]