View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

ST1
Dribble Drive Motion
March 09, 2012 11:55AM
The Dribble Drive Motion.

Who is using it?
How long did it take your kids to learn it?
How well does it work against zone's?

Regards

ST1
coachpeterman
Re: Dribble Drive Motion
March 19, 2012 07:06PM
Dribble drive motion can be implemented on every level. Vance Walberg had the best california high school teams when he used it in his feeder systems at the lower levels.

You just don't use everything, but the basics. I have a ton of free dribble drive motion offense stuff if you want to check it out. Just use the search button to find all the free stuff.

Coach Peterman

[www.mensbasketballhoopscoop.com]
st1
March 25, 2012 04:02PM
I bought the calipari dribble drive motion dvd series. Found it complicated. I'm teaching my college kids read and react once its fully installed I will try teach them dribble drive.( I will checkout the vane walberg dvd's) at the moment we are playing team streetball.
Coach Olesen, coachdribbledrive.com
March 29, 2012 04:07PM
I've put together some Dribble Drive coaching DVD reviews on my web site:

http://coachdribbledrive.com/2012/03/29/dvd-reviews/

I've used the offense a LOT, and it does take some time to learn, but you see improvement. I coach in Europe and while my main job is to coach the pro team I also coach the 16's and under team. Last year they played even games with their big local rivals - this year I had to tell them to not humiliate them after the first quarter score of 39-12.

This was at a time early in the year when we weren't really able to run the offense perfectly, but they had still improved SO much from just running the aggressive drills that they ended up pounding every opponent in our region.

At Christmas we decided to enter a team in a different, stronger, region and have the reserves play the rest of the schedule. The first team should have won all their games, but dropped a few. The reserves are still undefeated...

I'd recommend the Dribble Drive just because it develops players quickly. You will win with it too, but it does take a while to perfect it.
Chad Brieske
June 26, 2012 10:27AM
We have instituted the DDM offense rather effectively this summer. We are now seeing a lot of teams that are switching on us. What are some counters to run against this concept?
Coach Refael
September 13, 2012 11:07AM
there is link to under 18 team that work the dd 4 2 month they play vs man and zone
[www.facebook.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 15?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com