View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

We're selling our used Shoot-A-Way Dominator rebounding machine. It is the deluxe model. Great condition. Currently $3,750 + freight if you bought it new directly from their site. Hasn't been used in a number of years and we no longer have any use for it so figured it's finally time to try to get rid of it. Asking $2,800 OBO. I'd really prefer to not ship it but if you want it bad enough I'm sure we could work something out. I'm located in eastern WA state in the Spokane/Pullman area.

Hello, do you still have your rebounding machine for sale? Please email or give me a call or text. My number is(916) 742-2374 thank you

Coach Brandon Gouveia
Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
html color
do you still have it for sale?
Yes it is still available!
Is the unit still available?
This unit is sold
hotmail customer service
Hotmail customer service
December 18, 2017 04:18PM
Similar to its solutions, Hotmail assistance also is quite a sophisticated one. Though its users could not obtain assistance from a real-time individual, its Tech assistance web page is well outfitted with mostly all sort of problems that one can ever face with his e-mail account.
hotmail tech support number
pogo support phone number
Pogo support phone number
December 19, 2017 05:34PM
They meet opponents who use a routine basis, as well as are extremely competent.
pogo support phone number
Netflix customer service
Re: Used Shoot-A-Way Deluxe Dominator Rebounding Machine for sale - WA
December 19, 2017 11:14PM
I am thankful for writing this blog. Netflix customer service
We currently have a Shoot-A-Way
Dominator Deluxe for sale.

Call or email:
(417) 496-1202 or (417) 429-5659)
winningimpressions@gmail.com
Shalini
Re: Hotmail customer service
January 17, 2018 11:47AM
NBC will present more than 50 hours of virtual reality coverage from the 2018 Winter Olympics next month in South Korea -- available live to viewers in the U.S. It will mark the first time that Olympic programming in VR will be delivered live in the
barrettgeorgeann
Re: Pogo support phone number
January 17, 2018 11:49AM
We currently have a Winter Olympics Site

Read more:
[winterolympics2018updates.com]
As always, the U.S. has its own broadcasters too. CBS has been televising the U.S. Masters for over 60 years, but the channel now only shows the weekend’s action. You can also check out the live coverage on the official The Masters 2018 site.
Dixon is the betting favorite from pole position at +600, but Alonso is right there with him despite starting on Row 2 from the fifth position. For full Indy 500 picks for Sunday, head to https://2018indianapolis500.com/.
How much are you asking for your Dominator Rebounding Machine?
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.
kentuckyderbylivestream
May 09, 2018 10:09AM
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.
State of Origin Live stream
Queensland vs New South Wales live
State of Origin Live
State of Origin Live streaming
State of Origin game 1 live
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
Watch Deadpool 2 Movie Online
May 20, 2018 07:01PM
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.
Indy 500

Indy 500 Live

indy 500 line up

indy 500 results

Indy 500 Winners

Indy 500 start time
US Open Golf 2018 Live Stream
May 25, 2018 04:08PM
US Open Golf 2018, is returning to the storied Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, in Southampton, NY. This will be the first time in almost a decade for the U.S. Open to return to New York.
US Open Golf 2018 Live
US Open Golf 2018
US Open Golf 2018
US Open Golf 2018
US Open Golf 2018
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
https://2018worldcupupdates.com/
I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page.
Opening Ceremony Live Stream
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.
world cup live stream
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.
world cup 2018 Live stream free
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 24?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]