View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Brenda Kittay
Shoot-A-Way The Gun 8000- Basketball Shooting Machine
June 08, 2018 07:44PM
Hello Basketball Friends - We live in Potomac, MD and are selling a Shoot-A-Way Gun 8000 that is in perfect condition for $3,500. Please email me at brendakittay@gmail.com with any questions.

The Shoot Away Gun is the best basketball shooting machine to date for dramatically improving your ball players shot. This basketball shooting machine will act as an automatic rebounder, instantly rebounding a made or missed shot and giving a direct return pass for another shot. The Gun 8000 has a timing device so you can determine the distance and the speed of your return passes, thus creating situations where players can develop their shooting skills off the move and with game like intensity. The Gun can fire up to 1800 shots per hour.

[www.shootaway.com] brendakittay@gmail.com
Brenda Kittay
Re: Shoot-A-Way The Gun 8000- Basketball Shooting Machine
June 15, 2018 12:32PM
Hi everyone -
The person who requested to purchase the Gun 8000 shooting machine has changed their mind... So luckily for one of you our shooting machine is still available! It's ready for pickup or I came across this website: [www.uship.com]
I am also happy to send pictures of the The Gun 8000 machine. As mentioned in the previous post we live in Potomac, Maryland and the shooting machine is in perfect condition and selling for $3,100. Please email any questions.

Brenda Kittay@gmail.com
Our Shoot-A-Way Gun 8000 is priced at $3,500.
Thank you for your interest!
302-650-9874. Im interested in the machine
Please call me at 360-420-6997 would love to see about purchasing the machine
Is the “gun” still available ?
brenda Kittay
Re: Shoot-A-Way The Gun 8000- Basketball Shooting Machine
June 26, 2018 03:31PM
Hi Everyone - Thank you for your interest in purchasing the shooting machine, but it is now sold.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 18?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]