View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

nate.landas
BASKETBALL TRAINING FORUM
April 04, 2008 09:40PM
Coaches,

This forum is available to discuss basketball training. Discussions may include workouts, tips, techniques, drills, or other related topics. In attempt to protect your privacy and avoid SPAM, we ask that you refrain from posting any private information. The forum moderator will remove private information, including email addresses, to keep the forum secure. If you would like to share coaching notes, please upload them to the Coaching Notes forum.
raideruben
Re: BASKETBALL TRAINING FORUM
April 07, 2008 05:05PM
Im 26 years old and out of shape and im about to start a basketball league in about 5 weeks. what are the easiest training methods to help boost my stamina besides just running around the track?
Alan Stein
January 27, 2009 10:32PM
First and foremost, I am a huge advocate of Championship Productions and of BasketballCoach.com.

I am a professional basketball strength & conditioning coach and work with players and teams from every level... from junior high to the NBA. I would be happy and honored to help anyone who has questions about proper strength training and conditioning (agility, footwork, reaction, etc.)

Alan Stein
www.StrongerTeam.com
Dave Lemanczyk
August 16, 2009 05:18PM
If you are looking for something to add to the running you are already doing then dribble a basketball around the track. A one mile run while dribbling a basketball is a lot different than a one mile run without a basketball.

Dave Lemanczyk
www.basketballstrength.com
JUSTICE
September 12, 2009 04:07PM
Dear sir,
my name is Justice Ohemeng i am a basketball player in Ghana and i want to be one of the best NBA players in the world so pls help me plsss i need your help pls u can contact me on 00233-0276118114
AturaGlasper971
May 24, 2011 01:17AM
Hi Coach, my job just relocated me to Las Vegas and I'm interested in skill development (shooting) for college and pro players. I played the guard position for four years at the University of Iowa and one year in Iceland. I'm in great shape and currently still plays in leagues and open runs. How can I get players to train?
George Vai
February 18, 2012 08:02PM
im not really a good basketball player im more of a football player myself. my little brother likes basketball more than i do, i really didnt know what to tell him when he asked me for tips and stuff, but i got him a couple of training vids and thought it was helpful for him, thought id share it with yall,. its pretty kool and informational,, heres the link if u might know anyone who needs alil help... lol [superstargear.webs.com]
Best Coach
February 27, 2012 04:00AM
Great coaching guide called the unguardable by coach Alex Maroko....check out this link for more info <a href="[07c827q2m7fh9z2awao737oc8m.hop.clickbank.net]; target="_top">Click Here!</a>
AVleague
March 19, 2012 10:06PM
Hi coach! I am new to the Colorado area and have played volleyball most of my life. I recentely joined a basketball league and have been loving it so far. Luckily many of my physical training skills have come in handy transitioning between sports. I regularly trained with the jump training program for volleyball and it has had amazing effect on my ability to dunk and maintain stong explosive lower leg power. If you want to try out the program and increase your vertical check it out!!

I am wondering if anyone has reccomendation for programs or information that will increase my defensive game? I'm all ears and open to any resources.
Chitowncity
April 10, 2012 01:54AM
Coach Godwin has recently released a Free training download at www.JumpStarthoops.com/8020scorer . Have him check it out.
Kyle Ohman
June 27, 2012 11:02PM
If you are looking for training material as a coach or player you don't need to buy DVD's checkout hundreds of free drills and workouts at basketballhq.com Every workout video is free as well as free coaching articles.
Johnjacobs
July 17, 2012 03:26PM
Hello Coaches,
If you want to improve your teams explosiveness and athleticism then try the "Jump Manual" training program by Jacob Hiller and get results instantly...
This program helped my team alot and I sure that you will get the same results yourself.
[tinyurl.com]

Grab your copy today and have the best season of you LIFE!!!!

Good Luck,
John
Swifty
September 07, 2012 12:43AM
i used to be able to dunk... i lost that when i had to start working and not playing as much. i also gained 60 lbs. that was hard. i couldnt even reach the rim anymore. but a few months ago i started working out again. and im back down to my weight. problem is i never got my jump back. so i had to get help. i tried a lot of things. nothing... then finally i found this [0b835-9f6pfctcza292le8x2-5.hop.clickbank.net]
and a way to leave it as a link for u guys to learn too.im almost back up there! its awesome! thanks for reading.
basketball trainer
September 19, 2012 06:33AM
Hello,
I have some info for anyone who is looking for some great basketball instruction. There are tips and drills for anyone from beginner level players, to advanced level players and even a coach who is looking for some new techniques to better their team. click the link below to go to my site.
[forms.aweber.com]
ultimate trainer
November 08, 2013 04:56AM
[sellfy.com]
Buy my ebook for 90 cents.
it will turn you into a better player if you apply what it says into your game.
B4ller
February 11, 2014 09:34PM
Hi I had a question about training which I hope I can get some input on. I'm in my first year as a professional basketball player in Europe. I'm 6'8" 250 pounds. When I first got here I could dunk with ease but it took me a time wind up. So I was a big game dunker. However now since here I have put a lot of time trying to get quicker. And with the food being so much cleaner here I have trimmed up a good bit and dunk faster now. But need help help with getting in the mindset of dunking everything. Does anyone have any tips? Or drills to do this. Obviously the best way is just dunk and dunk again. But being in season I can't kill my legs. Any other advice? Thanks in advance.
Tony Watson II
February 28, 2014 06:53PM
Hey Everybody,

My name is Tony Watson II and I'm playing professional basketball in Germany for the Bayer Giants. I've recently started a YouTube Channel titled Pro Training Basketball. I literally started just over two weeks ago and the channel is giving it's viewers instructions and drills. Right now, I'm releasing different types of shooting drills and training tips, so I'm here to get the word out. My channel is great for youth players all the way up to college and inspiring professional players. I'll let you all check it out for yourself. And please share with everyone you believe is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProTrainingBball

I'm also here for any questions you all may after about any basketball questions. And being a professional player and a coach's son, I'm sure I can give you all some insight to any questions you may about basketball.

Thanks in advance.
Coach J
June 07, 2014 03:51PM
Hello fellow coaches!

I've just recently started a website that hosts a library of free drills. This website can be used by players and you coaches! Again, our drills are free to access, and are guaranteed to make your players better. Feel free to use the drills we have during practices. Also, be sure to show them the website as well so they can do the drills on their own!

Unrivaledbasketball.com
CoachBase
June 26, 2014 03:28AM
Hi,

I am from Coachbase.com, an online basketball clipboard, check us out. Our app is used by all levels of basketball ranging from high school to professional.

coachbase.com
Coach J
July 22, 2014 12:19AM
We are in need of a basketball coach who would be interesting in making some side money blogging about coaching basketball. If you are interested contact us at unrivaledbasketball@gmail.com
unrivaledbasketball.com
Coach Reza
August 25, 2014 01:03AM
Hi everyone,
Coach Reza Masomi here. I am 32 years old and been coaching youth level all the way through college, pro level over seas and recently NBA players a little over decade now. I have a B.A. In Kinesiology and a M.A. In Psychology. I am ex Veteran of the United States Navy and played College Ball here in San Antonio @ University of the Incarnet Word. I am a student of the game and all about learning, learning and learning some more from my surroundings, and along the way passing my knowledge to the world for those who I cross paths with. I would love to share some ideas with you stablished coaches and maybe we all can learn from another and influence each other to make this world a better place. My website will up soon to accommodate you guys. It is called "It's Possible.com" Looking forward to trading ideas and chatting with you all.

God bless,
Reza Masomi
It's possible.com
Lawrence
October 01, 2014 12:05AM
You really want to jump higher, check this out!!!

[53e35elpav6sfwb3rzz8xcm30s.hop.clickbank.net]
Paul Ryan
December 15, 2014 04:37AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm working on a new site to help gather the latest drills and workouts in one location. Check it out at [www.nothingbutbuckets.com] www.nothingbutbuckets.com. I welcome guest posts as well. Feel free to email me at paul@nothingbutbuckets.com.

Thanks for looking!

Paul
[nothingbutbuckets.com]
jotaban
February 06, 2015 06:29AM
hey guys

Im just putting the work out here to let you know about the vertical training i have been under going i have been under going this for 2months and i can feel and see the results, in my opinion i think this vertical training is the best i have under gone, so if y'all this is for you check it out have a read and see if its for.[a3db89pjfwckct3zhxob2dwa3a.hop.clickbank.net]

if you need me to answer any questions feel free to email me at ([email protected])
Norton A
May 12, 2015 09:02PM
Has anyone tried the NexStar ipad training system? I found a coupon code “SPRING” that reduces the cost by $20. It looks really nice but wanted to see if anyone has one.
[nexstartraining.com]
MikeTooRaw
June 30, 2015 10:37AM
94Fifty ball starting $150 i can't use any longer not being able to play anymore ://m.ebay.com/itm/171842141645?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE
Connor Erwin
July 09, 2015 02:25PM
[www.youtube.com]

Hey guys, I made this video about game-like shots! I would love for you guys to watch the video and give me some feedback. Also you can let me know what you think players would want to see from my YouTube channel!
Andreas Schreiber
Re: BASKETBALL TRAINING FORUM | PLYOMETRIC POOL WORKOUT
August 12, 2015 12:25AM
Hey, my name is Andreas Schreiber and I am a pro basketball player overseas. I have played in Spain, France, and England. I have a basketball website www.ProleteFormula.com with lots of basketball advise on training, life overseas, and how anyone can become a professional basketball player, with the right information.

My latest article "Plyometric Pool Workout For Vertical Leap Training" >> [bit.ly] is a program I put together to develop and increase vertical leap, while preserving important joints, that may become injured due to the tremendous stress put on them during this type of exercising. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Coach Kelly
August 29, 2015 05:43AM
This is a very good training program used for athletes all around to get there vertical up. This helps every man point guard,shooting guard,small forward,power forward and center. Having a higher vertical will really help on the court. Here is where you can get the program.

[7240e8j54w9n6l72swqas9u6sc.hop.clickbank.net]
Scott Lesanko
February 12, 2016 01:17AM
Hello everyone,

About half way through this training program. I've used a few in the past but this one seems to be working. I don't think I'll put on 9" to my vertical in 12 weeks but I've put on 3" in 6 which is huge for me as I've plateaued for the last year and a half. Its amazing on what it has done for my agility and stride as I'm also a big hockey player. Msg me if you want more info but it actually works!
www.maxxyourhealth.com/#!vertical-jump/pbcvj
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 16?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]