View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

madmoves
read and react layers
July 22, 2009 08:47AM
Does anyone have the read and react layer notes that they can send me. I see how he has it in a pyramid format i was wondering if anyonehad it.
rjr33
Re: read and react layers
July 22, 2009 10:44AM
Buy the video.
coachkenny7
July 26, 2009 05:08PM
"buy the videos"

What a dick.
rjr33
July 26, 2009 07:36PM
CoachKenny7,

At least I'm not cheap! Why should I buy the videos and take the notes and just hand them over to you?

It appears to me that you just don't want to spend the money. I'm sure you'll respond and say their expensive and you're right. They are. Which brings me back to the question, why should I give the notes to you?
coachkenny77
July 26, 2009 08:27PM
LOL. Don't want to spend the money?! Have you ever received some sort of notes from a coach? Then what is the difference?

What would it hurt to have given the guy the notes, if you had them? Maybe the guy has some issues right now in his life and is unable to spend the 170 dollars on the dvds?

You don't have to watch the dvds and hand over the notes, but, what would it really matter if you did? Why not pay it forward?

You are probably some young coach that is just protective of his stuff. Not a problem.

At least I'm not cheap! Why should I buy the videos and take the notes and just hand them over to you?

It appears to me that you just don't want to spend the money. I'm sure you'll respond and say their expensive and you're right. They are. Which brings me back to the question, why should I give the notes to you?
rjr33
July 26, 2009 09:13PM
No, I'm a middle age coach.I'm only protective because I spent my hard earned money on those tapes and they're not cheap. It's one thing to ask something specific about the offense, but it's another thing to ask for notes on the whole thing. It's sounds lazy or cheap to me.
bbcoach5000
July 27, 2009 11:14PM
You guys are missing the point...

Skip this junk and learn the real deal (and it's cheaper!)

Vance Walberg and Dribble Drive Motion
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 614.4 KB
  • 3 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 18?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com