View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Coach Waltz
Great Shooting DVD?
February 16, 2008 11:52AM
My question to everyone deals with the art of shooting the basketball. Does anybody have recommendations about a great shooting dvd or program? I coach freshmen boys at our local high school and I am amazed at how different each players shooting form is. I'm no expert about the art of shooting, other than some of the basic fundamentals, and I would like to find the one resource my players and I can benefit from in regards to shooting. Any ideas? I realize there are a lot of them, but some guidance would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Coach Waltz
Coach D
Re: Great Shooting DVD?
February 17, 2008 11:58AM
www.herbmagee.com

best shooting video's I have ever seen
CoachLacroix
February 19, 2008 07:20AM
I highly recommend Better basketball shooting 2 with J.J. Redick, it is just an awesome video!

Martin
CoachAML
February 19, 2008 09:23AM
Personally, I like to provide my players a variety of drills & enjoy the Five-Star DVD:

[www.basketballcoach.com]
anonsccoach
February 27, 2008 05:07PM
Coach D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> www.herbmagee.com
>
> best shooting video's I have ever seen

Coach D,
I took your advice and ordered this one myself. I am planning on running a camp this year, and I thought I would look into something to improve my shooting instruction. This may be the best video on shooting I have seen. At the price of $19.95 for two videos, one a clinic where he teaches the method, and two a video of drills, it is definitely one you guys should check out. The guy is a master. Very impressive.
Anonymous User
April 08, 2008 04:58PM
I believe the Global Shot Doctor's Shooting DVD has more information and quality on it than others on the market. You can find it at www.global-shot-dr.com
coachj444
April 08, 2008 06:13PM
Check out davehopla.com.
He's one of, if not, the best as far as shooting coaches go. You can order his instructional dvd's for a reasonable price on the website. I highly recommend it
rjr33
May 01, 2008 07:59PM
Check out Dick Baumgartner at www.dickbshootingcamp.com

He's the best.
crazycanuck
May 01, 2008 09:21PM
The two DVDs that i like are #1 Andy Enfield. He has the highest free throw % in NCAA history. Andy has also been the shooting coach for some NBA teams. Also, the #2 Jay Wolf DVDs are a bit hokey, but they provide great shooting instruction.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 1?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com