View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

FlexOff
New Vance Walberg DVD
September 17, 2010 12:25PM
How come you haven't announced the upcoming Walberg DVDs? Do you have any info on what they are about?
Lonnie Kragel
Re: New Vance Walberg DVD
September 23, 2010 09:21AM
Coach,

The new Vance Walberg videos are in the final stages of post production.

There are two new offense DVDs and one defense:

1. Advanced Dribble drive covers zone offense and transition, plus some new innovations.

2. Half Court Pressure Defense is the compliment to Walberg's first DVD on his full court system.

Coach Walberg just sent us revisions for the defense video, so it will be slightly delayed. He has spent hours pouring over the footage, so I know the final product will be fantastic.

The two offense videos were finished yesterday and are available right now! They will show up on the website tomorrow (9/24). Or you can order by phone today.

Hope that helps.

Lonnie Kragel
Championship Productions
Lonnie Kragel
September 23, 2010 12:51PM
The two offense videos are up on the site now. Here's the link.

Vance Walberg Dribble Drive Videos
CoachSW
September 29, 2010 03:05PM
Have anyone see the Walberg's new dvds? What are your thoughts? Are they worth? Thanks.
Coachdribbledrive
July 09, 2011 03:42PM
Hi Coaches,

Just thought I'd let you know I've put up a review of coach Walberg's Advanced Dribble Drive and Drills sets here:

http://coachdribbledrive.com/2011/07/09/walberg-advanced-dribble-drive-review/
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 9?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | info@BasketballCoach.com