View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

TechSupport
Need Help?
November 08, 2008 01:14AM
If you are having trouble with any part of the web site, please post your questions here!
maart
Re: Need Help?
November 10, 2008 07:05AM
Hi,

2 things, when I log in and go to the forum, I automaticly log out.
And I can't find the search button for the forums.

greetings,
Maarten
TechSupport
November 10, 2008 08:05AM
Maaten -

Thanks for the information. We will get that search box added back in and we will look into the login problem.

I'll update this forum thread with our progress - check back in the next couple of hours.
administrator
November 10, 2008 09:52AM
The "login" function should now be working with the forums, and you can click on the "Search BasketballCoach.com Forums" link at the upper-right corner of the page for search.

We are working on upgrading the forum search soon, so watch for updates!

Thanks -
Tech Support
CoachLeClaire
November 10, 2008 02:41PM
Every time I change from forums to shopping to watching videos, I have to re-log in. Why cant we log in at the begining of the session and stay logged in while at the site?

PL
administrator
November 10, 2008 03:10PM
We are currently working on that problem. We should have the forum software updated shortly!
administrator
November 10, 2008 11:20PM
The forum has been updated so your session will be kept running between the forum and rest of the site. We are still working on improving the integration of the new site.

Please keep us updated with any issues you may have.

Thanks -
Tech Support
administrator
February 02, 2009 12:35AM
I believe we have the problem corrected.

Please reply or email us if you are still having problems. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Administrator
mp
February 03, 2009 04:13AM
it works,
thanks
Coachsan
Re: Need Help? Looking for a vendor.
September 22, 2013 04:02AM
I attended the Clinic in Las Vegas this year and I am looking for the vendor that was displaying the cylindrical training pads that you could slide your hands into to do contact drills with your players. If you could give me the name of the company I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Need help abt the coach
October 13, 2014 02:16PM
Hi,
Im coaching in a highschool in Viet Nam. I really need a Read n React dvd to teach my kids, but its too expensive with our money. So if anyone who have this dvd, pls send me or I will pay a half.
contact me : phanvinhnguyen09@gmail.com
Thank you, have a luck
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 23?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]