View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

GUSTAVO
realizacion de una Clinica en Colombia
October 12, 2010 11:29AM
Very good morning for all.
My name is Gustavo I Abut Of Weapons and I am a trainer from Colombia and I would like to carry out these Clinics in Colombia (Bogotá AD.) that is the capital city.
I am for sure it would be since an entire success in our country it is very difficult to move to it USES. For the different problems that you already know.
Therefore I have my Government's so much support, as of the Alcalde from Bogotá AD. and of the Ministry of the Sport, as well as it could get the support of the Embassy of it USES. In Colombia, to be able to make an activity where we would be involving to a great so much number of trainers of Colombia like of other countries of the region like they are: Venezuela, Ecuador, Panama, Peru and in general everything South and Center America.

I look forward to their comments.

Sincerely,

GUSTAVO LINDO DE ARMAS
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 8?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]