View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Bart van Raefelgem
Basketball coach in Guangzhou, China
October 07, 2015 05:04AM
Hi!

I'm a Belgian living in China. I started teaching basketball at the beginning of this year. My son is almost 6, and he and his classmates wanted to shoot some hoops on the basketball courts in the estate where we live. 8 months later we have now about 60 kids who have joined our courses.

I'm looking for a basketball coach who has plenty of experience with little ones. Communication skills with kids aged 5 to 8 years old is more important than exquisite basketball skills.

There's no need to speak Chinese on the court, though ESL experience may come in very handy!

This position is available starting February/March 2016. Accommodation can be provided.

IMPORTANT: The teacher needs to be able to coach up to 12 children (with the help of an assistant on the sideline), let children have fun and learn basic basketball skills.

An excellent opportunity to discover China.

Contact me on
wechat: 2595329754
phone: 008618022316556
email: bartvanraefelgem@gmail.com
francsco mannella
Re: Basketball coach in Guangzhou, China
December 08, 2016 06:39PM
Hi Bart, my name is Francesco Mannella, I-m coach basket ball and an ex professional player, I was play maker and captain in pallacanestro Trapani in A1 at 1991 1992 Im no tall 1.68

In this moment I coaching basket ball at 3 teams women in Malta senior under 23 under 19 , I won just two cups from last september.

I would like try teaching basket ball in Cina also in professional teams is possible, but I m available also for school.

I have very good skills dribling pass and shoot and I m very funny first all with the young people.

Also i looking for the team football for two my sons 21 and 13. Simone 21 is very good player and chef.

Tell me if you want the general conditions I will be available from next september, also i looking for the school for my younger son Gianluca 13.

Best regards
Francesco Mannella.
Cai-Xia, Wissmann-Li
Basketball coach in Guangzhou, China
March 23, 2017 10:42AM
Dear Mr. FrancescoE Mannella,

We are looking for a privat Basketball Coach for our son ( 13 years old ) this summer 2017.

If you you are interested in this Job. Please contact me.

Best regards
Cai-Xia, Wissmann-Li
E-Mail: caixia.wissmannli@gmail.com
marker
Re: Basketball coach in Guangzhou, China
July 25, 2017 07:18AM
as well as will not enable limescale down payment either. jigsy.com/ The shower spray of this version is rather smooth as well as Title less pressurized, mimetizing with more accuracy the rain shower drain.New Smart Shower Heads Products plus First International Available You can get it either on brightened chrome or combed stainless steel.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 10?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]