View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Scott Smith
Dr. Dish Shooting Machine for Sale - Richmond, VA 23059
October 15, 2016 01:21PM
Dr. Dish Shooting Machine for Sale - Richmond, VA 23059. Used at my residence only by my 2 kids. 2 years old and maybe used it 20-30 times. Too busy now to use enough. It's the "Rebel" version, $4k+ new. Sell for $2800 and you pickup.
Do you still have the shooting machine available? If so, would you be willing to ship if I pay for shipping?
W. Richmond
Re: Dr. Dish Shooting Machine for Sale - Richmond, VA 23059
February 21, 2017 01:32PM
is the machine still available?
Scott Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Dish Shooting Machine for Sale - Richmond, VA
> 23059. Used at my residence only by my 2 kids. 2
> years old and maybe used it 20-30 times. Too busy
> now to use enough. It's the "Rebel" version, $4k+
> new. Sell for $2800 and you pickup.

If available please advise. Paul
Is the rebel still available? Please be in touch
kevin.bokor35@gmail.com
Is the Dr Dish Rebel still for sale?
Please send pics.
Still available?
When can I pick it up?
Hi. I am also a new member of the forum. I am looking forward to exchange and learn more. Looking forward to sharing more with the same people!
html color
RobertBaker863
June 21, 2017 06:34PM
Are you still looking for a Dr. Dish?
RobertBaker863
June 21, 2017 06:36PM
Are you still looking for a Dr. Dish? I have one for sale.
Shooting machines aren't guaranteed to translate to in game situations. Learning the fundamentals and the right shooting techniques will improve your chances of being a better ball player. I learned a lot from following The Scoring Academy Basketball Training Program. It's a lot cheaper than a shooting machine and very beneficial to improving your all around game.

Check It Out Here
The Scoring Academy Basketball Training
Which Dr Dish is it? Rebel etc. and if still available, what is asking price. Thx MM
Pengobatan Alternativ penyakit Kecanduan Alkohol Secara Alami Terbukti Sembuh Total
September 11, 2017 03:28AM
Thanks for the information you have provided, It is very helpful. Please improve again
Josh Fitzwater
January 24, 2018 03:41PM
I am looking to buy a used Dr Dish or Gun. Please contact me if you have one for sale. jfitzwater35@gmail.com thanks!
You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing
hooda | abcya | brainpop
I am in Richmond - if this is still available, I'm interested. My number is 804-467-9058. Thanks.
Montreal International Clinic
December 22, 2018 10:46AM
Montreal International Clinic is a renowned name for Veneers Dubai. The process is easy and takes only two visits. So get your teeth in the best shape with us at [montrealintclinic.com] with a free consultation.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 22?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]