View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

RHaskins
Experienced Youth Coach Looking to Relocate
January 15, 2017 03:05AM
Hello all,

My name is Rachel Haskins, and I am from the US. I am an experienced youth coach, and have been coaching for 8 years. I have coached all ages, from 7yrs to 18yr olds.

I have been looking to relocate abroad as of late to continue coaching overseas. Although I have lived overseas before, I'm not partial to any specific country in particular, for I possess no preference at the moment. I played in college, have coached with former WNBA players (just this past season) and have run multiple camps for former NBA players. I have done individual training for players as well. I also hold a gold coaching license from USA Basketball. If you possess any additional inquiries, by all means feel free to contact me @:

Rvhaskins@gmail.com
1 901 859 3885
RHaskins
Re: Experienced Youth Coach Looking to Relocate
January 15, 2017 09:33AM
As an additional note, If it is of any significance and/or assistance, I do in fact speak both Spanish and Portuguese and my second college degree is in both languages.

[www.linkedin.com]

I have provided a link to my LinkedIn for your perusal and further consideration.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 16?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]