View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

HereToLearn
Disengaged/Doghouse
December 19, 2017 04:21PM
We are 3 games into the season. First game we built a 10 point lead and I got everyone in. 2nd game we won by 1 and went 6 deep, 3rd game we lost by 2 and went 7 deep.

I had 4 returning starters, and the 6th man. My top 5 are pretty clear, I was open for a new 6th man and a new player (whose brother is on the team) quickly rose there. The handful of returning players have stayed the same and are now getting disengaged and in my dog house.

They change quickly after the game and say, "My mom said I have to go right now.." At practice they give 50% when they want and 100% when they want. Logistically, I don't want to kick anyone off the team, as even practice dummies at 50% is better than only have 7-8 on the team.

After the loss, my top 6 are very engaged right now. I e-mailed them the footage after the loss and got comments and reviews. A lot of positive coming from a loss. I'm hoping every attention to detail will be there in practice. However, I am worried about my 2-3 guys who are disengaged.

Any help would be appreciated.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 13?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]