View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

alisaprincy
Want to Increase Your Penis Size? Start With This Simple Stretching Routine Every Morning!
December 04, 2019 03:26AM
A week hardly goes by Prostate 911 Review but that I would not be dealing with the fallout of this corrupt business. I attempt to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction for which there are many causes. It is important to diagnose the cause of erectile dysfunction before the therapist attempts to suggest a cure. Diagnosis is in fact the key to success. Over the last year or so, I have noticed a brand new cause of performance anxiety giving rise to ED. This serious performance anxiety is arising from a preoccupation with penis size, which in turn is being engendered and propagated by unscrupulous and shameful internet traders.

Let us give these internet traders the benefit of the doubt. Let us assume that they are unaware that there is no such thing as a physiologically normal penis that is "too small." Then let us assume also that they are unaware that no exercises, herbs or medicine can make a man's penis any bigger and that the products they are flogging are utterly useless. At a push, I might be able to accept these propositions although to do so must assume the most appalling stupidity on behalf of the Small Penis Merchants.

Be that as it may however. What I cannot accept is how these internet traders could be oblivious to the hurt and damage that they are causing. Surly, even to the most insensitive mind, it must be blindingly obvious that to suggest to a young man that his penis is too small and then to offer him a "cure" for this none existent defect, a cure that incidentally does not work, is to make mischief of the grossest kind. So gross in fact that it could feature as a cause of suicide? Perhaps.

[healthadviserpro.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]