View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Garrett Locklear
Re: ihoopdreams.com(looking for players)
January 23, 2013 07:37PM
Hi i am a atheletic point guard 5'10 looking to play overseas dont need to get paid top dollars i just kno i have what it takes. Emaill me garrettlocklear@ymail.com. Home phone number is 910-6744196.
Male player
Looking for a team to play.
January 26, 2013 05:42PM
Hi my name is Samuel Nenge ,i am a good power and shooting guard, i am looking for a team to play basketball i love to play in any part of the country.i am 6.3ft.. Please i love to hear from you.
Daniel B.
February 12, 2013 10:44PM
Hi,

German basketball club is looking for players. BUT YOU NEED Europian Passport.
We played 4th highest league in Germany.
You will earn money, get a room and food, also we want pay the flights.

We looking for every position, so send me an email:
danb9@web.de

Best wishes
Dan
India Grimes
February 15, 2013 01:59AM
My name is India Grimes
i am a 5'7 Point guard/Shooting guard i have recently played semi pro for several years while i wasnt overeas. I have played all over Germany and i recently played in Bonn, Germany and i am apart of the Slammers Agency . I would love more information on this opportunity. I have just recently moved to San Antonio Texas planning on playing Semi- Pro here. My contact information is below. I would love to hear from you .

India Grimes
Email: Indiamona.me.com or IndiamGrimes88@yahoo.com
Anthony Garcia
February 16, 2013 07:53PM
Hello, my name is Anthony Garcia. I'm a 23 year old aspiring young man looking to network my game and looking to be apart of a great organization built on character, work ethic, and respect. I currently live in Oregon and have tried out for the IBL league on numerous occasions. I also currently play in a league with college players and IBL players called "House League". However, when i heard about the development of this league i got excited and i wanted to be apart of it. I've always respected European culture as well as their sports. Seeing that this league is more connected and has great relations with Europe, is something that i would love an opportunity to be apart of. I wanted to inquire about tryouts for this year and the process of what i need to do to be apart of it? hopefully this is still ongoing and i look forward to your response, thank you

Anthony Garcia
number15wilson@aim.com
(323)706-8356
ihoopsdream.com
February 16, 2013 11:56PM
Hell my name is Marquette Knight I am from Nashville, Tn. I played ball and graduate from Virginia Intermont College. I am a 6'5 218lbs combo guard that can play any position from the one spot to the three spot. I can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court, I can penetrate very well and get to to the hole and finish around the rim. I have a very high basketball IQ, I can see the floor very well and pass the ball with high efficiency. I am a very good rebounder and very good defender. I take alot of pride on the defensive ennd of the court. I have all of the intangibles to compete at the next level.

If you have any questions or need any further information I can be reached at

Cell Number
615-438-4785

Email
Marquetteknight@yahoo.com
Kwinnyata Mercer
February 20, 2013 06:48PM
Hi My name is Kwinnyata Mercer and I'm interested in playing basketball overseas. You can contact me at my email kmercer32@gmail.com.
Steve Batiste
February 21, 2013 05:46PM
I am Steve Batiste. I have been playing basketball all my life. I am 19 years of age and would.like to sign on to play with this program
I am 5'9 & 170.
I play the 1&2. I am very quick. Quick first step. Consistent Jumper anywhere on the floor. And great defense. Good passer and playmaker as well.
Contact Info:
Cellphone-(318-359-9335)
Email- stevedakidd@yahoo.com
Alternate Email- keesie43@yahoo.com
-I can be reached at Anytime -
Thank You
nick kafkas
March 20, 2013 10:00PM
hi
i came from greece i'm 19 years i play basketball since tha age of 5 i have been a member of three local teams and i have taken part in many tournaments and won with my teams 2 of them!i have been a member of adult teams since 16 years old!my height is 1.84 and i'm 70kg!i used to be a playmaker but also doing quiet well as a guard-point guard!i was looking for a team in europe.please contact me
thank you
nick kafkas
nick kafkas
March 20, 2013 10:04PM
nick kafkas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi
> i came from greece i'm 19 years i play basketball
> since tha age of 5 i have been a member of three
> local teams and i have taken part in many
> tournaments and won with my teams 2 of them!i have
> been a member of adult teams since 16 years old!my
> height is 1.84 and i'm 70kg!i used to be a
> playmaker but also doing quiet well as a
> guard-point guard!i was looking for a team in
> europe.please contact me n_kaukas@hotmail.com
> thank you
> nick kafkas
Sanqueeta Meardith
March 25, 2013 09:40AM
Hi, I'm Sanqueeta Meardith! I'm interested in playing basketball overseas. You can contact me by email at meardiths@gmail.com
Tonishea Mack
April 01, 2013 09:21PM
My name is Tonishea Mack. I played basketball at Grambling State University for the past 2 years. I graduated from GSU in May of 2012, and hope to extend my career in basketball by playing overseas and work extremely hard to get to the next level. I have my stats from the years I have played collegiate basketball, awards I was awarded, a basketball resume, a bio, and a link to my highlight film. I have a passion for this game, very intellectual, a dog on defense, and committed to always work at 110%. If you need anything else to altar your decision to help me get to the next level I am commited to do so. I have everything you will need on hand to send to via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and hope to speak with you soon,

Tonishea Mack

Highligh film link: [www.youtube.com]
Shakeya
April 16, 2013 05:44PM
Hi my name is Shakeya Dunbar and I would love to have a chance to be able to play again. Basketball is my dream my gift from god and had to stop because of support and living situations growing up. I was the best around and still have the ability to be. I havw been searching for a way to accomplish my dream as a WNBA player. Can someone please help me reach out to me. I'm versatile and very dominant on the court my main position was shooting guard 1or 2 but I can do it all. My phone number is 678-622-2416 or email me. Thank You.
I would love the opportunity
April 16, 2013 05:55PM
Hi my name is Shakeya Dunbar and I would love to have a chance to be able to play again. Basketball is my dream my gift from god and had to stop because of support and living situations growing up. I was the best around and still have the ability to be. I havw been searching for a way to accomplish my dream as a WNBA player. Can someone please help me reach out to me. I'm versatile and very dominant on the court my main position was shooting guard 1or 2 but I can do it all. My phone number is 678-622-2416 or email me. Thank You. I was averaging 15.3 pts a game set 3pt records as a freshman in high school. I received most offensive award,played AAU for the state.
james stephen
April 18, 2013 11:01AM
I am james stephen , and a basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, SPAIN, England and Germany BASKETBALL team..Am now using this medium to ask you if you will be interested in a trial outing basketball clubs .If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to my email james_stephenbasket@hotmail.com
Latoya Coard
May 04, 2013 04:21AM
My name is Latoya. I'm a 5'5 point guard/shooting guard. I played college ball at Albany State University for 4yrs. I wold love to get a chance to tryout to go play overseas. My contact number is 856-379-1158. I currently reside in tampa, fl.
Smith
BASKETBALL PLAYER NEEDED
May 09, 2013 03:48PM
Professional Basketball Opportunity Overseas in the British Basketball Association (BBA)

IMMEDIATELY Seeking (2) PLAYERS with current passports, great resumes, and exceptional talent.

Players will fly to England May 30, 2013.

Recruitment and Tryout first Sunday, JUNE 13, 2013 FROM 6:00pm – 8:00pm at the following location:

1. Bradford College, 2. Buttershaw Business & Enterprise Centre
3. Holy Family School, 4. Zara Sports Centre, 5. Pudsey Leisure Centre, 6. St Mary’s School, 7. Immanuel School

Bradford College Sports Hall, Trinity Road, Bradford, BD5 0JE

Doors will open by 5:00pm. Please arrive early to complete registration. Registration fee is $50.00.

PRIVATE INVITATION ONLY! SO IF YOU’RE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL THEN YOU’RE INVITED!

E-mail: info.bradforddragonsbc@gmail.com
Phone No.: +447042069371

Thank you,

Smith Garry
John Guy
June 08, 2013 10:27PM
BASKETBALL. DONE. RIGHT.

The Central Basketball League will be holding a combine in Noblesville, Indiana on Saturday morning, July 13th from 8 AM until noon.
Representatives from the Indiana Legends (Portland, Indiana), Knightstown Huskers, River City Panthers (Peoria, Illinois), Galesburg (Illinois) Locomotives and the league office (Phoenix, Arizona) will be present to evaluate basketball talent for the upcoming Fall and Spring seasons.
This Fall season begins right after Labor Day and finishes up in the middle of November and features teams from around Indiana and eastern Illinois. The Knightstown Huskers will be playing in the original gymnasium used in the motion picture “Hoosiers.”
The Spring season features top-level teams that utilize NCAA Division 1 players and is concluding their inaugural season presently. You can check out the competition at www.centralbasketballleague.com.
The combine will be held at the Hamilton County Sports Complex and will be limited to 32 players. Cost for the evaluation is $75. Send an email for more information to commissioner@centralbasketballleague.com or text 6238069767.
Ramses Lonlack
June 28, 2013 10:35PM
I am international player that is looking for an Agent. for more information contact me nimpa89@yahoo.fr or rdnimpa@memphis.edu
Ashley white
July 17, 2013 03:25AM
Hello my name is Ashley white I'm from philly,I attended bluefield college it's a NAIA school. I found out about this website just from browsing trying to find different combines to attend. I am a 5'5 pg, I can give you a lot more information if you would be able to contact me ASAP that would be great. My email is anwhite@bluefield.edu and # is 215-514-9137
Kenneth McClendon
August 28, 2013 07:53AM
Hi my name is Kenneth McClendon I am 23 years old I stand tall at 6 foot 4. I played for Normandy Senior High School as a center. I wouldn't say I'm the best but I'm pretty close to it. And just to be honest I really haven't played much but I could play a good big man. I am really looking forward to chasing my dream while I still have a chance. So if u can please contact me at 3146790424 or you could email me at kennethmcclendon199@yahoo.com thank you and again my name is Kenneth McClendon.
Torrie
August 28, 2013 04:14PM
Hi, my name is Torrie Person. I'm very interested in playing for your team. I'm 23 years old and I'm 5'5. I love the game and ready to get back out there. Please give me a call at 6788378948 or email me at persontorrieee@gmail.com
Rayvontae adams
August 30, 2013 02:31AM
Hi my name is Rayvontae adams im a 6"1 gaurd was born to win. My senoir year i won my first championship had 36pts you can watch that on you youtube. Also have a great attitude. Also have film if need and i have youtube videos you watch i love the game and i just want to get on a team and work my way from there im just looking for a chance to show what i got

Contact number : 602 5185419
fabulousflournoy232
August 31, 2013 06:16AM
The newcastle eagles basketball team always looking to add qualities players/families and or team.intrested parties are encourage to send their CV/Resume to office.newcastleeagles@gmail.com
Calvin Williams
September 07, 2013 12:21PM
He my name is Calvin
Williams. Im emailing you because im
interested in playing basketball overseas. This past
college year i earned a partial scholarship to
play for st. Andrews university in north
carolina but i had to leave before the start
of the season do too finacial aid problems. I
never got to play there so the only footage
that i have is on my youtube link. Just
search for Calvin Williams Workout tape. Or you can go to www.youtube.com/iamcuulkid. Its
just a video of me working out. It's a year
old, so i've gotten alot better since i made
it. Please email as soon as you can if you
are interested. Thank You

you can reach at 757-589-9504 or my email at iamcuulkid@gmail.com
Calvin Williams
September 16, 2013 07:58PM
Hey my name is Calvin
Williams. Im a 6'0 190lbs shooting guard. Im emailing you because im
interested in playing basketball overseas. This past
college year i earned a partial scholarship to
play for st. Andrews university in north
carolina but i had to leave before the start
of the season do too finacial aid problems. I
never got to play there so the only footage
that i have is on my youtube link. Just
search for Calvin Williams Workout tape. Or you can go to www.youtube.com/iamcuulkid. Its
just a video of me working out. It's a year
old, so i've gotten alot better since i made
it. Please email as soon as you can if you
are interested. Thank You

you can reach at 757-589-9504 or my email at iamcuulkid@gmail.com
Kwinnyata Mercer
September 20, 2013 01:52PM
Hi My name is Kwinnyata Mercer and I'm very interested to play basketball overseas. Im 23 years old 5 "8" shooting guard/small forward. Im looking to get back to playing basketball after two up and down season at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore I'm looking to reinvent myself to the player i was. I was a former 2time juco all-american at Marshalltown Community College where i lead my team in rebounds and points both seasons. Im just looking for the right opportunity to do what I love once again. For more information u can just pop my name into google. You can reach me at my email.kmercer32@gmail.com
Anthony dyson
October 11, 2013 02:46AM
Hey my name is anthony dyson im 6'0 athletic and I can play the 1,2, or the 3. Im just looking for a chance to show my ability to play.
Asheleigh Burnett
October 21, 2013 03:20PM
Hello my name is Asheleigh Burnett I am 20 years old. I am 5'11 and a play small foward. I played for a tech college for 1 year, and 4 years of high school basketball. I am a great shooter, and I have post game also. I am trying to take my skill to the next level and I believe I am ready.
trainer
November 08, 2013 05:34AM
[sellfy.com]
Buy my ebook for 90 cents.
it will turn you into a better player if you apply what it says into your game.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 9?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]