View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

coachgrd
Read & React Poly spots
January 24, 2018 03:57PM
Hi everyone. I retired from coaching after last season and have been enjoying the time away from the game. I squeezed about 40 seasons into 28 years by sometimes doing middle school girls in the fall, then middle school boys in the winter of the same school year. Loved teaching the game, but decided to let some younger teachers take a turn.

My last few years, I became enamored with the Read & React offense and ran it exclusively. I became a big believer in teaching the game in this manner. While it was ugly at times early on, it was always gratifying to watch it later in the season when the kids began to grasp the concepts. I really liked the idea of teaching the kids to "play" offense, rather than "run" an offense.

That being said, I have five 19" poly spots that I used to teach the layers of R & R. They are in excellent condition and remain tacky on the bottom. I see no reason to hold onto them. They are not cheap, typically running $20/spot in catalogs I looked through as a PE teacher. If you would be interested in a set, please contact me at coachgrd@gmail.com. I'd like $50 for the set and $10 for shipping.

I wish all of you well with the remainder of your seasons!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 16?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]