View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

mnhoops
Re: John Beilein Offense
September 25, 2009 02:26PM
If your having trouble finding the dvd's here is the link: [www.syskos.com]
bamapride
October 02, 2009 01:13AM
I just watched these dvd's yesterday and they are very detailed. A ton of information is packed into these one hour videos.If you are interested in this offense you are probably going to be very impressed with all that is presented. The one fault is you can tell that these are not the coach's player's so they are not as crisp as you might like, but it has no effect on the information provided.Just my take.
mnhoops
October 12, 2009 01:03PM
Here is a review of this dvd for those of you looking for this system. [mensbasketballhoopscoop.blogspot.com]
Coachssm
November 25, 2009 07:10PM
Does anyone who has seen these videos think they are worth the money? Are you able to put the system in a short amount of time? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
CoachSW
September 25, 2010 04:43PM
Would you recommend this dvd? Which one do you prefer John Beilein offense or Princeton? Why? Thanks for your help in advance.
CoachSW
September 27, 2010 05:27AM
Any comments?
CoachSW
October 21, 2010 06:45PM
Any input, please?
Westhead
October 21, 2010 11:50PM
I was told that Championship Productions is coming out with a comprehensive video on this offense with the same coach. Look for it in the next couple of weeks.
wvhigh
December 05, 2010 04:00AM
Has anyone seen the new 4 hour video yet? any input?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 24?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]