View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

mnck
Re: Read and React Offense
September 24, 2010 11:10PM
I have seen the offensive system (2 dvds) advertised and the six dvd set advertised. What is the difference?
Coachnky
September 25, 2010 01:57AM
This entire series is online for free in both notes and video. There is a guy on youtube who has posted the entire offensive system, DVD #2, on his channel. Perhaps he's breaking copyright law, but that's his problem.

Here's the first layer, and the rest are in sequence in the queue to the right. [www.youtube.com]
coachnky
September 25, 2010 02:00AM
Search the name jaybolick, no spaces, just as it is typed here. The link wouldn't come through in the message above.
Coach S
November 25, 2010 01:54AM
Help! I have the set but after recently moving cannot find Disc 3. Would Disc 2 suffice when teaching the layers since it shows some of the 3-man drills? I can't remember how much more extensive Disc 3 was. Can anyone help?
richsoliz@gmail.com

Coach S
Maceyko
December 26, 2011 03:52AM
I have implemented the Read & React with my daughter's 6th Grade Team and have already seen a lot of positives with kids that young. Better movement, easy reads and reactions, and so forth. I have also been coaching Jr High Ball at our local school for the past nine years and just went to the Read & React recently, I will never teach another offense again. I am sold and when I combined it with Dick Bennett's Pack Line Man Defensive principals I think I have found the perfect youth-oriented package. If I coached High School I may add more defensive sets but would still stick with Read & React as my base offensive set. Just smart basketball and at the end of the day that's all that I'm looking to teach.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 11?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]