View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

WAyne Walters
Re: Offense vs. Triangle and 2 defense
January 16, 2011 08:42AM
"I would hate to lose my perfect season in the regional champ due to some junky fundamentally flawed defense."

I sent you a number of samples which is all you might need at the younger grades. I have an entire packet that is over 50 pages and about two dozen offenses or quick hitters.

I am curious about your comment that these defenses are flawed. IMO having played them often is that the goal of any defenses is to force the offensive players outside of their skill set and to execute/ run what they do not practice while taking advantage of what you do best on defense. I do not agree with it at the JH level because you have enough skills to work on. It
does do those things. Nor sure of the rules in your area so it may be a coach with limited talent trying to pull an upset. That I whole heartedly support.

Wayne Walters AKA DR, D
sundby
January 24, 2011 11:06PM
would you send me the offense vs the triangle and 2 defense thanks
WAyne Walters
January 25, 2011 05:25AM
sundby,

I would gladly send it but I need an e-mail address.

Wayne Walters
TerrellBaldwin707
January 25, 2011 11:14PM
Wayne,

I would love to look at your information on Offenses vs. a Triangle and 2 defense. Please send me the packet.

terrell.baldwin@ccsdut.org

Thanks,

Terrell
WAyne Walters
January 26, 2011 04:18PM
Neither this email or the old one that I have for you work. I would love to help ... Please advise.

Wayne Walters
Wayne Walters
January 29, 2011 07:54AM
Wayne: Could you send some samples of offense vs. inverted triangle, box -1, and tri-2. Thanks in advance Jim
Wayne Walters
January 30, 2011 07:16PM
I am also looking for sample plays to run against a triangle and 2 defense.

Thanks in advance
WAyne Walters
January 30, 2011 07:25PM
Jim,

Please leave a contact e-mail.

Wayne Walters
Kristi
February 05, 2011 10:34AM
Do you have any ideas for attacking a triangle and 2 when the 2 being defended man are the 2G - good shooter and penetrator and the PF who is good midrange, occasional 3 shooter and excellent offensive rebounder? Based on the above messages - could you send me anything you have? This is a high school boys team. Thanks Email is kwsmall@carolina.rr.com
JonC
February 10, 2011 03:59PM
Wayne,

Would love to get your packet on beating the triangle & 2.

My email is rainmaker2112@gmail.com

Thanks.

BTW, last night our star player (shooting forward/guard) was faceguarded by two players & the rest of the team played a triangle or inverted triangle. In essence it was 4v3, but the offensive scheme wasn't built for it. Star player is averaging 28pts/game against tough competition & finished with 18 last night. Team won, but they'll face more of these looks in the playoffs. Any help is appreciated.
WAyne Walters
February 10, 2011 09:03PM
I will send samples versus traditional Box, Diamond, Y and also Triangle but ... I will design a few things and send this weekend
against two chasing one. I need you to send a breakdown of the rest of your starters and key subs.

Wayne Walters
Joleen
February 13, 2011 01:08PM
Please send me your packet for beating triangle and 2 defenses.

joleen_lamay@hotmail.com

Thanks.....
JimF
February 13, 2011 02:31PM
I am also interested in seeing your offense against triangle and two. Will you still send it out?
J
JimF
February 13, 2011 02:34PM
Wayne,

If you can send that Triangle and two information my email is jimflynn@rogers.com

Thanks!
Mark F.
February 15, 2011 05:05PM
Wayne,

I would greatly appreciate your info on the offensive sets to run against a triangle and 2 and the box and 1. I know we're going to see it as we move into the playoffs.

Thank you in advance!!

Mark F.
WAyne Walters
February 15, 2011 11:33PM
Need an e-mail to send.

Wayne Walters
salpass
February 16, 2011 06:44AM
Wayne,
I'd love to see your ideas as well!
salpassafiume@gmail.com
smittypf33
February 16, 2011 02:45PM
hey wayne,
im a hs boys coach. been rolling through the season with 2 scoring guards and thats about it. the tallest guy on our team is 6'1'' and he is one of the 2 guards. i would to get your packet to see if we can use it for the tourney this week. my email is smittypf33@gmail.com

thanks
Jason Jones
February 16, 2011 03:41PM
Looking for some good ideas against a triangle and two with the two being face guarded are the shooting guard and off guard.
WAyne Walters
February 16, 2011 04:57PM
Jason Jones,

I need an e-mail to send these materials.

Wayne Walters
mclay
February 18, 2011 09:31AM
could you e-mail your triangle and 2 offensive packet? once playoffs have started wehave seen this defense 2 of 3 games.
my e-mail is mclay@forttowson.k12.ok.us thanks
Heath H
February 21, 2011 12:47PM
Wayne,

Could you please send me your offensive sets vs. a triangle and 2? My e-mail is as follows:

hhowingt@mccsc.edu

Thanks!
H.L. Brashear
February 22, 2011 07:41AM
Anonymous5183
February 22, 2011 11:52AM
Can you please send me your offensive set vs the triangle and 2, thanks. Armandooc23@yahoo.com
AllenVon Eye279
February 22, 2011 02:30PM
Hello!
I would greatly appreciate your packet on Offense vs. Junk Defense. Thanks in advance!

Allen Von Eye
voneyea@weston1.k12.wy.us
Ken Steiger
February 25, 2011 06:23AM
I'm facing the triangle and 2 and we're really struggling. I would love to see what you've come up with to beat this defense.
WAyne Walters
February 25, 2011 03:38PM
I would love to help ... where do I send it?

Wayne
ShawnSavage390
March 02, 2011 12:56PM
Coach Wayne,

Anything you have and are willing to share on beating junk D's would be appreciated. Please send to
ssavage@ccmaine.org

Thanks,
Shawn in Maine
Kyle
March 10, 2011 01:23PM
Hey, my name is Kyle Lumsden and I'm a senior point guard on a basketball team in Northern Vermont. I was wondering if you could send me some offenses that our team could run against a triangle and 2 defense.

Thanks!
-Kyle
WAyne Walters
March 10, 2011 04:54PM
Kyle,

I would be glad to if you leave a contact e-mail or I will send to your coach if you let me know what school.

Coach Wayne Walters
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]