View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Marshall Walker
SHOOT-A-WAY DOMINATOR DELUXE MODEL FOR SALE (Like new)
July 25, 2016 11:37AM
I'm selling a barely used, well maintained, Dominator (Deluxe Model) by Shoot A Way. (I will provide pictures to those who offer to purchase this basketball training machine)

Improve footwork, timing, and finishing through contact. It still looks new. Everything is in working condition, and it's portable just like the Gun. You can adjust height and pressure of the Dominator's mechanisms.

It's perfect for centers, other post players, AND EVERY GUARD that takes the ball in the paint to score. Price: $8,000 with local pick up in Tulsa, Oklahoma (Delivery: $300 base price plus $1 for every 10 miles beyond 150 miles from Tulsa).
Wow, that's a good price. Everywhere else I've seen that, they charge 10,000. Keep us posted on the availability, I'm going to talk to our athletic director about taking it off your hands!
-Coach R
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 18?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]