View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Jason S
Youth dribbling program?
August 24, 2016 09:03PM
All,

I was recently hired as a varsity head coach at a K-12 school. I am hoping to build some excitement for the program. I'd like to start a dribbling/ball handling program for kids in 1st-4th grade. I'm looking for a program someone could take them through that would culminate in the group being able to put on a halftime performance at one of the varsity games. I know plenty of great fundamental drills, but I'm looking for some drills that might be a bit more entertaining for a crowd, and if you knew of a full program that's already put together, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
rianay
Re: Youth dribbling program?
September 25, 2016 03:17AM
your in luck i have a great program for you to try it really works my daughter is 6 playing on 8 and 9 year olds team here the website
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 25?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]