View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

CoachWood
Basketball Players Lifting for Football during Season
January 19, 2017 05:18AM
My players that play football are being encouraged by the football coach to come in and lift for football 3-4 days a week before school during my season (they spin it as athletic lifting, but it's for football). I told my guys that I did not want them doing this and to stop. We have lifting class as part of our curriculum and all of these players are currently in the class, I'm perfectly fine with this just not all the extra stuff at 6:30 am. Now I'm catching heat from the football staff and the administration has not backed me up yet. Am I wrong in thinking that its not a good idea for my guys that are in season to be doing multiple strength lifts at 6:30, then the lifting class itself throughout the day, then basketball practice? This seems like a no brainer to me!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 5?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]