View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

mattyM
Two shooting machines for Sale Shoot-A-Way
February 01, 2017 07:16PM
I will have 2 shooting machines up for sale. Delivery to you approximately end of February. Local pickup free (Rhode Island) or you pay delivery...

One is the 8000 model and the other is I believe a 6000 model. I am asking $4800 and $3800 respectively. They come from a High Major D1 NCAA school.

email me at mattymahar@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!
j Childs
Re: Two shooting machines for Sale Shoot-A-Way
February 11, 2017 11:27PM
Hello Mr. Mahar,

Was wondering if they are still available and if the price is solid or if there is room for negotiation if both are purchased.

J. Childs
smith
March 06, 2017 03:22AM
Interested in the 6,000. Looking to spend in $2k range.

Thanks,
Daniel
daniel11smith@gmail.com
B. Lynch
March 16, 2017 04:11PM
Are either of the shooting Machines still available?

knjbus@gmail.com
Are your machines still available. Please advise.
Coach Webb
C. Salmon
April 04, 2017 02:04AM
I am also looking for Dr. Dish or Shootaway machine Gently used for a Non-profit low income 12U basketball team. I am located in Texas but willing to pick up or pay for delivery.

I feel we have raised enough to purchase a used one. Please email or text if you are willing to sell is one. My email is k9eva19@gmail.com or 915-490-3230

Thanks so much
Coach C
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 8?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]