View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

I have a used Shoot-A-Way (Shootaway) 6000 machine. It has the counter, and is in great working condition. The counter rarely malfunctions, but it does happen (just being honest). It has always been stored inside. I'm only selling, because the gym I previously stored it in has a new facility manager that will not allow me to keep it there any longer.

$3,200 or the best offer I get. Cash only! I'm not willing to ship this item, but will assist in loading it up.

I'm in the Dallas, TX area, and please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
With regard to the post I made above. I called Shoot-A-Way customer service to inquire about a fix for the counter. There's an adjustment screw on the rim attachment I just needed to re-adjust, and problem solved!

FYI for anyone interested...
Do you have any pictures of the machine that you can send?
Do you still have the machine for sale?

-Frank
I was wondering if still available ? If so I’m interested in buying it
sahilclassy
Re: USED: Shootaway (Shoot-A-Way) 6000 for Sale Dallas, TX
July 21, 2020 10:26AM
I am not interested in this, because I like essay writing and I only read essay writing information. Now I am reading important information from the site https://edubirdie.org/ Because I want to write a very interesting and helpful essay for students. If you need information on writing an essay then you can use this site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]