View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

anyone out there selling a used shooting machine in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana?
I have a Shoot A Way 6000 located in
Ohio. If you are interested, I can be
reached by text or phone at (417)
496-1202. Thanks- Tony
CindyAmen503
Re: Looking to purchase used Dr Dish or other shooting machine
May 11, 2019 03:13PM
I have a Dr. Dish All-Star new in Feb. 2018.Only 6 months usage on it. Located in Cleveland, OH area. $4900

919-583-1129

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2019 03:14PM by CindyAmen503.
Looking for a dr. Dish
Prentes Potts765
Re: Looking to purchase used Dr Dish or other shooting machine
May 23, 2019 11:50AM
I have a used gun 6000 that I am looking to sell. It’s only been used for 2 years, looks really new still. I also have two vertimax that I am looking to sell.

Gun 6000- 3000.00
Vertimax- 1500.00

I am located in Kansas City
Please call or text 913-242-4952
Used Good Working condition 6000. Recently rebuilt/cleaned/greased replaced timing sensor and B position sensor. Machine works as expected in ALL modes - A mode (continues moving left to right), User selected single point mode, B mode (moves one spot over after each shot). Shot maker works as well as the LED number of shots made, Number of shots taken, and Completion percentage. When used in conjunction with the HomeCourt AI APP (iPhone only) it can do everything the Model 10,000 can do including count makes, misses, percentage, launch angle vertical, shot speed, and more.
The combination of the app and 6000 is an incredible training tool the only reason I am selling is I bought two at school equipment auction. See actual video of the unit being used by my son on youtube
[youtu.be]
I own a small business that regulaly ships frieght so I can easily put on a skid and ship pretty much anywhere. Just give me the zip and I can tell you the freight cost which would be on top of the Firm asking price of $2,750 - Pick up is OK also it is located in Wooster, Ohio 44691 - call or text with questions 614-506-1221
still have it? please email me ibanezjacob@icloud.com
yes still have it.
[youtu.be]
People have asked me to post some closer detail of the gun in operation. Here ya go.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 16?
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]