View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

lucas180692
Offensive play/warming up
September 01, 2020 06:25PM
Hello coaches, players and enthusiasts,

I'm Lucas a and I have some questions regarding offensive plays (obviously). Im from holland where basketball isn't that big. I've always found that strange since the Dutch people are the tallest people in the world on average. Anyway, I've played myself since I was about 10 years old up until my late teens. Unfortunately I had to quit basketball due to injuries/school/work. Now that I've finished my studies and I dknt work crazy hours anymore I found some time to pick up the game again. Not only that, I've also volunteered to coach a team of 14/15 year olds. During my basketball "career" (I dont know how else to put it winking smiley )I had one coach for a season who did a tremendous job in introducing an offensive play. Unfortunately this was about 15 years ago and well I forgot 80 percent of it haha. I remember it started with the guard driving the ball and the centre setting a screen at the elbow. The guard could either drive for a layup or do a pick and roll. If those two weren't an option the ball would be kicked out where a shooter would have a 3pt attempt. Anyway I can imagine there are thousands of plays. I am looking to introduce a play where every team member is involved and where every team member who gets the ball would have a scoring option or a passing option. The "play" we used to run, would reset itself automatically after everyone had the ball once. There was also tons of off ball movement and screens.
Reading this myself I dont even understand haha but I hope you get the point. I'm looking for an offensive play that includes the whole team where every team member would get the ball at least once with a good scoring or passing opportunity.

Well anyways, thanks for your time and thoughts,

Lucas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 06:39PM by lucas180692.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]