View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

bbcoachadmin
COACHING NOTES FORUM
April 04, 2008 04:42PM
Coaches,

This forum is available for coaching notes. Please utilize this forum & "Attach a File" option to upload your coaching notes. As a precaution, please ensure your virus protection software is enabled before downloading any notes. In attempt to protect your privacy and avoid SPAM, we ask that you refrain from posting any private information. The forum moderator will remove private information, including email addresses, to keep the forum secure. If you would like to share coaching notes, please upload them to the "Coaching Notes" forum.
hammer
Attachments???
April 07, 2008 11:40AM
How do I attach a file. I don't see an attachment icon anywhere?
administrator
Re: Attachments???
April 07, 2008 12:33PM
The forum was set to only allow "members" to attach files.

We have opened up attachments to everyone now.

Administrator
loringberger110
Re: COACHING NOTES FORUM
April 14, 2011 05:50PM
Our son received his first zoom report the other day. The coach had a lot of good notes to help my boy progress in the game of basketball.
dalibor
poll about jump shot basketball
March 31, 2012 07:13AM
Greetings, in front of you are a poll on the subject of a jump shot in basketball. The survey aims to expand knowledge of
the Dodge rubble and a panel study in the master's thesis at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education in Banja Luka,
and explores the factors that influence the jump shot with the physical, tactical, technical, psychological and theoretical
aspects. Our goal is to observe the attitudes, assessment of the rubble base jump in basketball and to help us where to
focus our research, that the same had its practical Of course, feedback and survey results, a possible involvement, will be
available. Grateful that you give your contribution Fly linking science and practice,
Best regards! Dipl. trainer basketball and dip.ing. Mechanical Engendering Danilović Dalibor, and all information can
be obtained by mail: danilovicdalibor@gmail.com or mob.tel. (00387) 65 526 353

Click on this link for poll
[docs.google.com]
Career coaching
November 21, 2012 06:17AM
At Bruce McCombs enterprises, get business coaching, sales coaching, life and career coaching and a lot more that will surely help you to generate prosperity in every areas of life and to live contentedly.
Shiloh716
April 11, 2016 10:08AM
Good stuff used to help improve players.
JeffreyClark490
December 11, 2019 03:21AM
Yes, I would like to share some notes for you and this is related to the assignment work. I know that students face so much problems in their writing work and that's why I am helping you out with sharing a service with you which will provide the assignment writing help for you and it is the best in all assignment writing services and I like it so much. So you can also use it. Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]