View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Anonymous User
Amazing Collection of Notes
August 18, 2008 11:55AM
An FYI to all coaches:

I am based out of Arlington, VA. On a whim, last week I was searching the public library website here, and was able to find volumes 1-9 of the USA Coaches Clinics Instant Review Basketball Notebook series - all of them in ebook form and available for free online.

Each of the books must have 20 or more coaches covered, and all of the notes are well diagrammed and in typed note form obviously - which is great and easy to read.

It doesn't look like you have to be an Arlington County resident to apply online for a library card, and then you can use your card number to login and search for those books. Here is the ebook search site: [www.arlingtonva.us]

For what it's worth, I didn't think the library would have anything, and then it had all sorts of good stuff, so it might be worth checking your local libraries as well...

Cheers
Scott
christag
Re: Amazing Collection of Notes
August 25, 2008 04:26PM
I tried to access that web site. You have to be a resident to get access. Can you save the file and upload here?
Shiloh716
Re: Amazing Collection of Notes
May 08, 2016 10:59AM
Thanks, Scott. The library is a great source for information. Lately I have also been finding more up to date info there. Thank you again from the reminder to use the library for free resources.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]