View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

Bobbywonkenobe
Re: FREE Excel Basketball Statistics Workbook
March 12, 2011 05:22PM
Stats software and Instruction sheet sent
Henry J. Inman
March 21, 2011 05:00PM
I downloaded your file and am somewhat pleased with your creation. However, I'm having a problem with the games played (Y/N) totally correctly on the master worksheet. A guy played 21 games and it only recognizes 14. He has a "Y" at all 21 games. Any suggestions? Also, Can I change the date format to the U.S. standard? (minor problem). Thanks for sharing this.

Sincerely,

Hank Inman
Bobbywonkenobe
March 21, 2011 07:46PM
Hi Hank

Send me a copy of your Stats file and I will investigate why it is only recognising 14 of the 21 'Y's. I will also look at reformatting the date

Bobby
bobbywomkenobe@ymail.com
Soundman55
April 08, 2011 08:52PM
What a great workbook!!!!

I found your stats program by accident looking for a BB stat database program that can easily be used. As someone who loves stats (and Excel) I know that you have put a lot of time and effort into this program as I have something similar but it is much bulkier than yours. I like this one so much that I will cease using mine and input my stats into your workbook. The reason for looking was trying to find something to accommodate career stats easily, so if you have someway then please let me know. We are looking into having a top 100 in each category for career (we go back to the 1940's) on our website and would like an easy way to keep the info fresh.
I am all about easy and this is so easy that when my time for keeping stats is up then the next person can do it with no training.

As I can see that it is password protected and reading the blog I understand why you keep the password but I would like a couple of things. Can you add sheets for me? My issue is that in Georgia high school ball we can play up to 33 games in a season so I need to add 3 more sheets to accommodate. Also I would like the date to be in US standard.
I don't see it, but is there somewhere that keeps a running total of wins and loses for the season?

The only update that I would like added would be where I could input the shots and made shots for the opponents (with percentages) on the same line as the opponents rebounds . That info gives a better idea of how the team did on defense. Of course it will need to tally for the season too.
Sorry for the length, but this is a great system to keep up with stats.
Thanks.
Bobbywonkenobe
April 11, 2011 07:20PM
Hi Soundman55
I am pleased that you are finding the stats workbook usefull.
I have noted the changes/additions that would make it more suited to your recording and will modify a workbook for you. Send me an e-mail, my address is in some of the previous posts and I will send you the workbook when it is ready
Bobby
Soundman55
April 18, 2011 09:37PM
I get an error when sending to the listed email.

I am attaching a text file with my email in it.

Thanks for taking the time to modify your workbook for my use. I just really like how neat and compact this is with the info that is needed by coaches. With these modifications, in my opinion, this will make it the BEST stats keeper out there. I have looked for years to find something to keep and tally stats that are relavent but to no avail that I even attempted to creat my own.

Thanks!
Max
Attachments:
open | download - email.txt (42 bytes)
Carl Scheitrum
April 19, 2011 09:45AM
I would appreciate a copy of this statistics workbook. Where can I find the latest version to download?

Thanks in advance,
Carl
Bobbywonkenobe
April 22, 2011 07:14PM
Soundman55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get an error when sending to the listed email.
>
> I am attaching a text file with my email in it.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to modify your workbook
> for my use. I just really like how neat and
> compact this is with the info that is needed by
> coaches. With these modifications, in my opinion,
> this will make it the BEST stats keeper out there.
> I have looked for years to find something to keep
> and tally stats that are relavent but to no avail
> that I even attempted to creat my own.
>
> Thanks!
> Max

Max, I have received your e-mail address OK and will send you a modified copy of the workbook shortly
Bobbywonkenobe
April 22, 2011 07:26PM
Carl Scheitrum Wrote:
> I would appreciate a copy of this statistics
> workbook. Where can I find the latest version to
> download?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carl

Hi Carl, The latest version of the Stats Workbook can be downloaded from a file sharing site
4Shared.com

If you have any difficulty with the download then send me your e-mail address and I will send the latest version to you
bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
TrentLuvsBacon
May 12, 2011 02:19PM
This is a great tool. Do you have a hockey version?

-Trent
Excel Spreadsheets
Bobbywonkenobe
May 12, 2011 05:38PM
Hi Trent
Not being too familiar with hockey, I do not know the full range of Stats you would wish to collect from a hockey game. Give me a list of the actions you would wish to record during a game and I will let you know
Bobby
luiz Goncalves
July 07, 2011 09:49AM
Dear Bob,

Can you please send me the information in how to print only the stat pages I want. And the issue of of the PLAY column I couldn´t realize it yet .. Can you help me out ?
BTW your sheets are great !

Luiz - São Paulo - Brazil
Bobbywonkenobe
July 07, 2011 05:38PM
luiz Goncalves Wrote:
> Dear Bob,
>
> Can you please send me the information in how to
> print only the stat pages I want. And the issue of
> of the PLAY column I couldn´t realize it yet ..
> Can you help me out ?
> BTW your sheets are great !
>
> Luiz - São Paulo - Brazil

Hi Luiz, you can print separate stats pages by going to 'PRINT PREVIEW' and previewing the STATS pages. The number of the page that you want will be at the bottom of your monitor screen.
Then go to 'PRINT' . The default is to print all pages but it also asks you what page(s) you want to print and you can select an individual page or a series of pages. Enter the number of the page you wish to print, then print

In the PLAY column you enter a 'Y' or a 'N' to indicate whether a player played or not in that particular game.

Let me know if this explanation helps or if you require further information to bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com

Best wishes to you in sunny Brazil
Bobby
John Stein
November 23, 2011 09:22AM
Can I get a copy of this workbook?
Pat A
November 23, 2011 12:23PM
How do I get a copy of the free excel statistics workbook?
Bobbywonkenobe
November 23, 2011 04:27PM
Hi John and Pat
You can download the Stats Workbook along with an Instruction sheet on how to use it from the following file sharing site
[www.4shared.com]
If you have difficulty with the downloads send me a PM and I will e-mail a copy to you
Bobby
Joshua Bowman
November 28, 2011 03:08PM
I am unable to access the workbook through 4shared.com could you please send me a copy via email.
Thank you so much.
Bobbywonkenobe
November 29, 2011 05:17PM
Hi Joshua
Email me at
bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
and I will send you a copy of the basic Stats Workbook and a PDF Instruction sheet
Bobby
ddunaier
December 03, 2011 10:35AM
free or not
Coach Marc
December 03, 2011 06:42PM
ddunaier Wrote:
> free or not
I have used these spreadsheets for the past two years and have been able to obtain them FREE from the file sharing site at
[www.4shared.com]
Bobbywonkenobe has always replied to my queries and even made minor modifications to the spreadsheets to meet my needs.
I hope he keeps up the good work which I for one, much appreciates
kvrtiska
December 05, 2011 02:36PM
Looks like a great program I would like to use but when I download I only get the Collection portion of the spreadsheet, there are no other pages at the bottom? Is there something I am doing wrong?
Bobbywonkenobe
December 05, 2011 04:11PM
kvrtiska Wrote:
> Looks like a great program I would like to use but
> when I download I only get the Collection portion
> of the spreadsheet, there are no other pages at
> the bottom? Is there something I am doing wrong?

I have just downloaded the file for the Workbook and all the pages seem to be there. The Workbook opens with the COLLECTION page first and the other pages
are accessed by clicking on the tags at the bottom left hand side where there should be 4 Tags ;- COLLECTION, SQUAD, TEAM STATS and TOTALS & AVERAGES.
Try downloading again and if you are still having difficulties let me know and I will email you a copy
Bobby
KV
December 07, 2011 09:07AM
I still only get the one page down below for some reason. Please email me a copy if you would to kvrtiska@fallscityps.org
Thanks
KV
Bobbywonkenobe
December 08, 2011 09:02AM
KV Wrote:
> I still only get the one page down below for some
> reason. Please email me a copy if you would to
> kvrtiska@fallscityps.org
> Thanks
> KV

Workbook file with Instruction sheet sent
Bobby
KatieRC060311
January 18, 2012 09:33AM
I am inputting stats for games but they are not going to the "Totals" page. Anything I need to do to make this happen?
Bobbywonkenobe
January 19, 2012 07:23PM
KatieRC060311 Wrote:
> I am inputting stats for games but they are not
> going to the "Totals" page. Anything I need to do
> to make this happen?

Hi
Email your workbook to me and I will let you know where you are going wrong. bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
KevinG
February 15, 2012 08:12AM
Would there be any way to add ten games to the stats workbook? There are 30 in the one I have and we are going to end up playing about 35-40 games (pending on tournament outcomes). Thanks for your help, this is a great program.
KevinG
February 15, 2012 08:14AM
Also, is there any way you could format the program to print one game per sheet? This is extremely minor, but would help if there were a way to do this.

Thanks again.
Bobbywonkenobe
February 15, 2012 07:23PM
Hi Kevin
I hope you have now received the latest version of the Stats Workbook which can hold the stats for up to 50 games.
and by adjusting the margins in Print Preview you can now print one game per page
Any other difficulties please let me know
Bobby
Will2012
February 16, 2012 08:00PM
I am keeping stats for our High School Varsity basketball team... This program works GREAT...Glad I stumbled across it!!

My question is...is there a way that I can seperate our conference game stats and our non-conference game stats?? I have all games entered and get a season totals page...but I would like to be able to seperate the two. When we go to the State Tournament...they only want the conference stats...and I've recorded all games...

Any help is appreciated.

Will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]