View Cart View Cart  |  Wish List  |  Checkout

R Dow
Re: FREE Excel Basketball Statistics Workbook
March 08, 2014 07:31PM
Hi Bobby,

I'm currently working with V3 of your amazing stats collection spreadsheet. If possible, would you mind sending me a copy of the most recent version? Thanks!
R Dow
March 08, 2014 07:33PM
ooops

address is: bostonknightshoops@gmail.com

Thanks again!
Bobbywonkenobe
March 10, 2014 04:19PM
Hi Coach
I am pleased to hear that Version 3 of the stats workbook has been useful to you. I will send you a copy of the file for a later version and will do minor modifications to it to make it more suitable to meet your needs
Any other Coaches who would like a copy of the latest version should email me at bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
Bobbywonkenobe
June 06, 2014 07:20PM
Hi to all the Coaches, Teachers and Parents etc who are users of my basketball stats workbooks. I am now putting together a website from whch all the variants of the workbooks can be downloaded. Although the website is not quite finished, downloads of the workbooks are available from it. the address is
Basketball stats spreadsheet downloads
Bobby
Louis Gonzalez
June 26, 2014 07:33PM
Bobby - Can you please send me the latest copy of stats workbook? Email to louis.gonzalez.12@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Louis
Bobbywonkenobe
June 28, 2014 09:51AM
Hi Louis
I hope you managed to download the version most suitable to meet your needs from my new website at
Basketball Statistics Workbooks
If you need slight modifications to your selected workbook, please let me know and I will see what I can do
Bobby
Bobbywonkenobe
August 15, 2014 06:15PM
Over many years, the Stats Workbook has been used by many. Following requests from Coaches, I have modified the Workbook by adding or subtracting features from it to better meet Coaches needs.
I am now in possession of 8 varients of the Workbook and these can be viewed and downloaded from my new website at Basketball Stats Workbooks
Downloads of the various Workbooks are free and I will still consider doing minor modifications to the Workbooks if you request them, using the Contact Form on the website
Bobby
Clay Z
September 14, 2014 12:29PM
Hi Coach,

I've volunteered to keep stats for my daughters 7th grade basketball team this year. I started creating my own spreadsheet but soon realized someone must have already designed one. If you could send me the latest version of your spreadsheet that would be awesome.

Best regards,

Clay
Bobbywonkenobe
September 15, 2014 04:55PM
Hi Clay Z
Go to my website at :-
Basketball Stats Workbook Website
Download the Key file which lists all of my stats workbooks and the stats features within them, then download the stats workbook that best meets your needs. There is also an Instruction pdf which explains how to use the workbooks
If you have any difficulties with the downloads or questions on their use please email me at bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
Regards
Bobby
Pat s
November 20, 2014 05:26AM
Hello, could you please send me the Excel Basketball Statistics Workbook. Thank you
Bobbywonkenobe
November 20, 2014 01:28PM
Hi Pat
You can look at all my Stats Workbooks on my website at BASKETBALL STATS WORKBOOKS
Download the Key sheet first which lists the features in each of the workbooks, then download the workbook which best suits your needs. If you need any help contact me at
bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
Bobby
dan brewer
December 04, 2014 03:01PM
How do I get the free workbook?
Bobbywonkenobe
December 04, 2014 05:15PM
Hi Dan
Click on the following link which will take you to my website where you will find several stats workbooks for downloading
BASKETBALL STATS WORKBOOKS
If you have any difficulties, email me and I will try and help you
Bobby
Mike Richler
December 27, 2014 04:54PM
Looking to see excel stat workbook
Bobbywonkenobe
December 28, 2014 03:49PM
Hi Mike
I have put all my Stats Workbooks on a website for anyone to use.
Click on the following link which will take you to the website where you will find the stats workbooks for downloading
BASKETBALL STATS WORKBOOKS
If you have any difficulties, email me and I will try and help you. My email address is in a previous post
Bobby
Coach Wan
January 31, 2015 04:57PM
Hi Bobby,

I read you have an Excel workbook containing the Value Point System. Would you mind emailing me a copy of the Excel file along with the information sheet for its operation?

Thanks so much!

----------
I have added to this Stats Workbook and it now allows the Coach to give ratings to the players' actions during the game and produces a Value Added Points rating for each player.
This system of rating is promoted by Coach Danny Miles in his book, Value Added Points System, which he claims as being a major tool in his success as a Coach.
I will e-mail a copy of the workbook to anyone who requests it along with an information sheet on its operation
Bobbywonkenobe
February 02, 2015 06:20PM
Hi Coach Wan
You can download a stats workbook with the VPS feature from my website at :-
Basketball Stats Workbooks
If you have any questions regarding the workbook please contact me at bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
Bobby
tracy
February 17, 2015 11:00AM
Can you forward me the link to the spreadsheet or an excel file?
Bobbywonkenobe
February 17, 2015 04:44PM
Hi Tracy
You can download a stats workbook from my website at :-
If you have any questions regarding the workbook please contact me at bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com
Bobby
Bobbywonkenobe
February 17, 2015 04:49PM
OOPS sorry Tracy
Link to spreadsheets didn't seem to work. Try this link:-
Bobby
Pedro Ventura
July 27, 2016 09:40PM
Could you please send me the most updated sheet that you may have? I am unable to open it from the above.

Email: pventura0910@gmail.com

Thanks'

Pedro
Coach Roby
November 30, 2017 12:30PM
Can you send me a copy of the excel stat spreadsheet. I have been using this for years with my teams, but for some reason the spreadsheet no longer accumulates games played for the season totals so everything is messed up.

My email is alfyroby01@gmail.com

Thanks.
Susan
March 08, 2019 11:25AM
I want to download this but I can't find it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

SecurityWorry-Free Shopping
SSL Certificates Payment Processing
About Us | Security & Privacy | Shipping | Help | Contact Us | Site Map | Drake University Distance Learning | Gift Certificates | Request Catalog | Affiliates
1-800-873-2730 | [email protected]